11th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello,
I am a student of B.A.(Arabic) and I want to study my M.A.(Arabic) in Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know the eligibility criteria for admission in this M.A. in this university? Please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA course from Aligarh Muslim University? What is the Annual fee for the course? -- [New]
  3. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?
  5. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  7. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  8. AMU B.Tech cut off for both internal and externals?
  9. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  10. When will the PGT exam be held? What is the eligibility criteria? I did my MSc and M.Phil in Zoology from Aligarh Muslim University
  11. Eligibility criteria and educational qualification required to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  14. What is the last date to fill the forms of B.E in AMU?
  15. How many seats are available for Diploma in Dialysis Techniques course in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to apply?
  16. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  17. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many courses are available for class 10th passed students in Aligarh Muslim University? How can I get admission in any course of my choice?
12th July 2016, 12:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University?

To be eligible to study M.A. (Arabic) course in Aligarh Muslim University, you should have passed B.A./ B.Sc./ B. Com. / B. Th./B.A. Theology with Advance Arabic Papers with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university.

Admissions in M.A. (Arabic) course in Aligarh Muslim University are offered through Departmental Test. The duration of M.A. (Arabic) course in AMU is 2 years.
12th July 2016, 12:56 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University?

To get the admission in Aligarh Muslim University for M.A. (Arabic) a candidate must have passed degree college with Advance Arabic paper with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

A candidate who have not studied Arabic at B.A. (Hons) or its equivalent level shall not be permitted to take admission in M.A. (Arabic).

If you meet the above eligibility then will have to face internal exam to get the admission. Examination will be having 80 questions out of which 70 objective type & 10 short answer type. Total marks will be 200. Break up is 140 & 60 respectively.
12th July 2016, 01:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of B.A.(Arabic) and I want to study my M.A.(Arabic) in Aligarh Muslim University. Can I know the eligibility criteria for admission in this M.A. in this university? Please tell me asap!
You are a student of B.A in Arabic, So you are eligible for M.A in Arabic in Aligarh Muslim University.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Arabic with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for M.A in Arabic.

Your age should be above 17 years.
13th July 2016, 12:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Candidates should have passed B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A Theology with Advance Arabic Papers with at least 50% marks are eligible for the M.A Arabic course at Aligarh Muslim University. The students who have not studied Arabic in B.A are not eligible for M.A Arabic. The admission will be done through Departmental Test. You should apply offline for the course. The Aligarh Muslim University website Link.
20th February 2017, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am now studying ba afzalul ulama course and i want study ma in the Aligarh Muslim university please give me about my eligibility
13th November 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Assalamualikum I have completed fazilath from akkal kua, Maharashtra. I'm seeking an admission in M.A.(Arabic), I want to know the eligibility criteria,
10th May 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Fazil Arabic equivalent to Graduation. is it possible to take admission MA Arabic in AMU
16th April 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Kamil Arabic from Uttarakhand madarsa board,that equilent to Ba graduation,can I take admission in MA Arabic at AMU
5th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of BA English in IGNOU University.
What should I do for admission in AMU ?
8th January 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm studying Islamic theology honours can I eligible for MA Arabic in aligara Muslim universitie please tell me sir...
10th September 2021, 06:31 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

You must have a graduation degree in BA/Bcom/B.Sc with Advanced Arabic papers with 50%aggregate marks are eligible for M.A in Arabic.

Duration 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?