19th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?

Sir,
Infosys is coming to my college for
taking campus interview. I want to attend
this interview. But I want to know the eligibility
criteria for getting job in Infosys. I am studying
B.Tech(ECE) in final year now.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview in VIT?
  4. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  8. Eligibility to attend Infosys Off-campus drive for a candidate who has secured 60% in overall academics?
  9. Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?
  10. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  11. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  13. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview if secured 60% in 12th and 59.6% in 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  16. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  17. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
26th April 2015, 02:59 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?

Applicant should have completed B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Applicant must have obtained at least 65% marks in aggregate throughout the career. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. But, the applicant must not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for campus interview. If you have any backlogs then definitely you are ineligible to apply.

-Aptitude Test
-Technical Interview / HR Interview
26th April 2015, 05:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Interview for B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Infosys is coming to my college for
taking campus interview. I want to attend
this interview. But I want to know the eligibility
criteria for getting job in Infosys. I am studying
B.Tech(ECE) in final year now.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is,

Infosys= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Pattern for Infosys written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
26th April 2015, 08:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to attend On-Campus Interview being a final year candidate. As you are are a Electronics and Communication Engineering Final year candidates, you are certainly eligible to attend Infosys On Campus Interview. Make sure your percentages secured in 10th Class, 12th Class and B.Tech are equal or above the mentioned below percentages. Kindly go through the below instructions before attending On Campus Interview.

>> Candidates from any one of the below streams are eligible to attend Infosys On Campus Interview.
* Electronics and Electrical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Civil Engineering
* Computer Science Engineering
* Information Technology
* Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering
And All Branches
>> Candidates from Master of Computer Applications background are also eligible to attend Infosys On Campus Interview.

>> If a Candidate satisfied any two of the below conditions, then there is an exemption for 5% in the third condition.
* 65% in 10th Class
* 65% in Intermediate or Diploma
* 68% in B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
27th April 2015, 01:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Infosys is given below .

- You should have at least 65 percentage aggregate in your tenth standard.
- You should have at least 65 percentage aggregate in your 12th or diploma level.
- You should have 65% in your B.Tech or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point CGPA scale.
- You should not have any active backlogs.
- You should be ready to relocate to any location allotted by Infosys.
- You should be ready to work in any technology allotted by Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?