6th January 2011, 08:27 PM
swati_15

Eligibility criteria of the companies which come for campus recruitment?

sir,
I want to know the eligibility criteria of the companies for campus recruitment?

Please reply

10th January 2011, 06:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of the companies which come for campus recruitment?

The eligibility criteria varies from company to company. Make sure that you have atleast 70% marks. If you are pursuing an MBA the job experience will be an added advantage. You should start revising all the areas. Most of the companies before campus shall mention the eligibility criteria.
7th February 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of the companies which come for campus recruitment?

Please tell the company name that take fresher with marks below 60 aggregat in BE in computer science . Pls help me.
8th February 2011, 04:51 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello,

Well the eligibility criteria will depend upon the companies who come for recruitment in the colleges for their companies.If its a multinational company company then their minimum eligibility criteria will be 60% and above,otherwise less than 60% for other companies and also some companies don't have such criteria.Therefore don't worry,try to get above 60% and you will be placed in a good company.

Best wishes.
26th March 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am having 63% in10th and 55% in 12th and 74% in B.E. in computer science, can I get placement in IT companies
5th April 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

i have 45 % in 10th and 58% in 12th and 77 % in btech......plz tell me any software companies where can i get job......
12th April 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

im doing mca ,i have 75% 10th 60%in 12 ,45% in bsc(graduation) 76%in mca,shall i ever get a IT job
21st April 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i have 52 % in 10th and 42% in 12th and 55 % in BE and undergone software testing training ......plz tell me any software companies where can i get job......
26th May 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have 74.8% at 10th, 70% aggrigate in diploma, but i have 3 backlogs. Can i get a good job
4th June 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE 60% IN JUST LAST YR OF MY ENGG...NOT IN D REMAINING SEM AND NIETHER MY AGGRE...CAN SOME1 PLZ HELP ME OUT..IS JUST LAST YR 60% IS REQUIRED OR WHOLE ENGG. 60
% AGGREGATE IS REQUIRED FOR A GOOD JOB..PLZ REPLY...
7th June 2011, 05:37 PM
amit gaur054

Hi friends.......
It depends upon company which comes on campus, the criteria of mostly companies are 65% in graduation and there are no pending backlog,
> it also require 60% in 12th and 60% in 10th.
"BEST OF LUCK"
26th June 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i am b tech 4th year student from bioinformatics branch having 6.5 cgpa .i have gap for three years b/w 2 and btech. Am i elligible for mncs like tcs ,wipro ,ibm ,polaris,capgamini,accenture,cts etc
please assist me sir i am too much woried about the my future
mayank mourya chenna
26th June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

if there is year gap during studies wt will happen
4th August 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

i have 49%in 10th, 48%12 and 70%in mca can i get job? plz tell me
4th August 2011, 01:36 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria of the companies which come for campus recruitment?

Eligibility criteria of campus interview differs from company to company. But generally many companies expects 60% as an aggregate in final. You must not have any standing arrears which means you must not have any arrears at the time of campus interview. Other things are as usual. Just prepare for aptitude test and answering the questions in interview correctly.
4th August 2011, 01:42 PM
rana2011
Banned

The eligibility criteria differ from company to company.
Make sure that you have atleast 70% marks.
If you are pursuing an MBA the job experience will be an added advantage. You should start revising all the areas. Most of the companies before campus shall mention the eligibility criteria.

Thanks!
4th August 2011, 03:10 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi, it varies from company to company. Initial criteria wil be based on the marks. Some companies may demand for more marks in order to reduce the number of students entering next stage. After that your skill and knowledge only plays the role
4th August 2011, 03:54 PM
subham7772

Every Companies have there own mode of selection for the B.Tech student. But maximum companies have there selection from the marks of the students.

Eligibility criteria :-

They put an eligibility criteria of 60% marks in B.Tech minimum. And the Worldwide Best companies put an eligibility criteria of 70% marks in B.Tech and M.tech.

Though you have score 57% in B.Tech. so it is difficult to get a good companies. But Everything does not depend upon the Marks. its all depend upon the GD and Interview.

If you are very good in this field, then also you can get a very good job in a very companies.

Therefore, Increase your talent as more as you can and apply for the different companies in worldwide.

ALL THE BEST

Thank You
4th August 2011, 04:09 PM
subham7772

Every Companies have there own mode of selection for the B.Tech student. But maximum companies have there selection from the marks of the students.

They put an eligibility criteria of 60% marks in B.Tech minimum. And the Worldwide Best companies put an eligibility criteria of 70% marks in B.Tech and M.tech.

Though you have score 57% in B.Tech. so it is difficult to get a good companies. But Everything does not depend upon the Marks. its all depend upon the GD and Interview.

If you are very good in this field, then also you can get a very good job in a very companies.

Therefore, Increase your talent as more as you can and apply for the different companies in worldwide.

ALL THE BEST

Thank You
15th August 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i ve an agg of 73% (only till 6th sem-mechanical) in my BE, 84% in 10th but only 59% in 12th.. could u pls mention a few companies for wch i would be eligible..
15th August 2011, 11:38 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria of the companies which come for campus recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria for Campus coming companies differs from company to company. But most of the companies expects at least 60% of aggregate in graduation and no arrears.
19th August 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i have b-tech 65% and 10th 55% and 2 is 50@ can i placement of job
21st August 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i m 4th year B.E student
i got 65% in 10th and 54% in 12th and 59% aggregate upto 3rd year..
pls tel me , m i eligible for accenture,cognizant,persistent,tech mahindra??
22nd August 2011, 09:15 PM

i get 80.1% in 10th,71.9% in 12th,58.1% in b.sc and 81.8% in m.ca........any s/w company that give a chance for campussing?????????????
22nd August 2011, 10:42 PM
saugata2008

You did not mention your stream or department. If you mentioned it then it will be easy for us to say the Eligibility criteria. As I am a B.tech student , I can say you that At least 60% in 12th and 10th is required for the maximum reputed companies and then some companies allowed 1 year gap , some doesn't.
But the most important thing which is required bu every companies that is 60% in graduation .
Thank you
30th August 2011, 02:10 PM
mala.pandey

sir i m student of b.e final year cse branch.got more than 60% in 10 and 12th but 57.53% in b.e till third year can you tell me the name of companies in which i can get jobs.
31st August 2011, 12:50 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

Eligibility criteria of the software or IT companies which come for campus recruitment are given below

1.BE/B.Tech/MCA holders.

2.60% marks throughout of academic career.

3.No back logs.

4.good communication skill.

5.basic computer knowledge.

all the best.......
5th September 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i have 6years accadamic gaps between interand degree there is any company allow to off campus recruitment i have got 75% ssc,68% inter,80% degree and i have got 65% in mca
6th September 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

M having 77% in 10th 57% in 10 2 and 58% in B.E.. Nw am in 7th sem is.. Cn i sit in any company on campus..plz tell me the companies name where i cn sit.
13th September 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am having 77% in10th and 57% in 12th and 70% in B.E. in computer science(pursuing in final year).my mark less is than 60% in 12th .but i can't able to attend many of the campus interview,because they want 60% and above in 10th,12th& degree. So i want job please tell me about off campus details relevent my percentage .in want netwok admin position in IT company so please help for me.
21st September 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i am having 10th 55% in placement company will recruit me
15th October 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

For campus selection in engineering the first year engineering marks is included or not.
15th October 2011, 11:55 PM
shrijan00

hy,
1st of all you must have 60%in your boards as it is made necessary for all companies.And for good companies like TATA,MICROSOFT,INFOSYS,NOKIA you must have 70% in your boards and good cgp in your 4 years of b.tech of about 75%.
4th November 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i got 65 % avg in msc but i got 57% in bsc am i eligible for all it companies?
5th November 2011, 05:19 PM
dravid999

hi dear,

ALL THE BEST

thanks
30th March 2012, 03:45 PM
jobsee

31st March 2012, 04:31 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in software companies which are coming for campus requirement
Then please go through these details

>>Normally most of the companies want 60% marks throughput your academic career.
But some companies wants 70% marks throughout academic career

>>You should not have more than 2 years study gap.

>>You should not have any pending backlogs.If you have then you will have to show the proper reason.

Here are some companies you can go for :

All the very best...........
4th July 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

sir am having 70% marks upto 5 semester but am having 3 standing arrear am i eligible for it company????
19th December 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 75% in ssc 59% in hsc but two years drop out in FE(IT) & first class in SE TE BE . Am i eligible for campus at infosys
21st September 2014, 11:57 AM
kpborn1992

Sir, i have 59% marks in 10th , 60% in +2, 64% in BCA and 77% in MCA......

Sir please tell me am i eligible for IT companies?
5th July 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, In my 10 class having 7.6 CGPA (72%)and in 12 class having 74.8%. And I complete my b.tech in 2018 from IT branch. Sir can I eligible for campus placement in my completed by b. Tech. Can a company increases his eligibility criteria in 2018. Can I get job in Microsoft.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?