3rd November 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What are my job chances after scoring less than 60% marks in B.Tech?

I have done B.tech with less than 60% marks. So tell me about the job chances for the B.tech graduates?

4th November 2015, 12:12 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are my job chances after scoring less than 60% marks in B.Tech?

Everything depends on your Domain Knowledge and also in your Institute where you are studying the course of B.Tech.
Your chances of appearing for the off campus recruitment drive is very less as most of the companies have a criteria of 60% throughout the career.
So everything depends on the companies that come in your campus placements and the criteria that is set by them.
There are some companies who do not have percentage criteria.
You will be able to appear in those companies.
4th November 2015, 12:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are my job chances after scoring less than 60% marks in B.Tech?

Everything depends on your Domain Knowledge and also in your Institute where you are studying the course of B.Tech.
Your chances of appearing for the off campus recruitment drive is very less as most of the companies have a criteria of 60% throughout the career.
So everything depends on the companies that come in your campus placements and the criteria that is set by them.
There are some companies who do not have percentage criteria.
You will be able to appear in those companies.
4th November 2015, 11:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.tech with less than 60% marks. So tell me about the job chances for the B.tech graduates?

You can join in some of the small companies with your B.Tech.

You should have very good communication skills.
You should be technically sound.

You work in small companies in a specific line like programming, coding, testing etc. gain some experience.

After 2 or 3 years experience you can move to some other company where the marks won’t matter but your skills.

It is the only option, but don’t bother about marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?