4th February 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a 'SEBA' student from assam, can I apply for AIPMT?

i m a seba student from assam.can i give aipmt.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and books for Assam Polytechnic Admission Test(Assam PAT 2015)
  2. Eligibility criteria for TET entrance exam in Assam?
  3. Whether Assam Domicile student of other state is eligible to apply for Assam-CEE(Medical)?
  4. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  5. How to get direct admission in government engineering college after scoring 66.8% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I admit my 5 years old son to KG-I of CBSE after his KG-II of Assam Board?
  7. Whether AIPMT be taken over NEET? When its application will be released? Possibility to appear in both CET and AIPMT to get Medical admission throughout the country? -- [New]
  8. One can appear in both Assam CEE 2016 and AIPMT 2016 simultaneously?
  9. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  10. Can I appear for AIPMT, IIT JEE, Assam CEE if I am a private candidate with 75% marks
  11. What are the chances to clear AIPMT for an average student?
  12. Age required for admission in 2015 session at LKG(CBSE)?
  13. Can I apply for counselling if scored 130 marks in Assam-CEE being ST(P) student?
  14. Class 12th economics last 5 years solved question papers?
  15. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Assam Agricultural University through LEET being a Polytechnic student?
  16. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  17. Eligibility for AIPMT after writing betterment exam in maths?
  18. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
4th February 2011, 04:48 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am a 'SEBA' student from assam, can I apply for AIPMT?

If You Are A Student Of Secondary Education Board of Assam, And You Are Interested To Apply for AIPMT, Then You Must have passed in 12th Exams In Physics, chemistry, Biology and English And You Must Have Obtained a Minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

So, If You Are From Assam Board, Then Its Not A Problem, You Are Eligible, But If Your 12th Is Complete Only then You Can Apply for AIPMT Exams And To Appear In This Exams You Should Completed The age of 17 years.

Important Dates -

Preliminary Examination - 3rd April, 2011

Final Examination - 15th May, 2011.

So, If You Are FulFill The Eligiblity Creteria, Then You Can Apply for This Exams Because The Last Date Of Apply for This Exams Are Over.
5th March 2011, 11:29 PM
khan2003

For AIPMT one should have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Bio. and English.

and you should have aggregate 50% marks in PCB.

so it you are having above percentage in these subjects, you can apply for AIPMT.
25th November 2011, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

I've heard that Seba has changed the marks distribution of Gn.Mathematics and English this year.Is it true?If it's true then what is the new marks distribution for these subjects?
19th December 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

In which bank can i submit my AIMPT forn in Assam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?