28th February 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of full time teachers with 3 years experience? I have completed MCM from Pune University

i have completed my MCM from pune university, i have heard that there is one MCA-MCM bridge course in pune university, but the eligibility criteria is full time teachers with 3 years experience, i m having a experience as a software developer, can i do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MCM-MCA Bridge course in Pune University if completed MCM programme and having 1 year of work experience in IT?
  2. Vacancy in Wipro, TCS, HCL and other BPO companies? What is the date of interview in these companies?
  3. Master degree in Physics after B.Sc in Physics? Does master in Physics course comes under AICTE?
  4. Any government jobs for Yoga Masters?
  5. Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune? -- [New]
  6. How may i get information about M.E and Ph.D through correspondence? I've completed my B.E(Civil) by regular full time course
  7. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  8. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  9. Best colleges or institutes in India providing Bachelor in Performing Arts (Dance)?
  10. Can I study MCM if completed MCM from Nagpur University?
  11. Can I get a government job after finishing B.Ed at the age of 34?
  12. Age limit to get Job in Government Schools as a Teacher?
  13. Qualification required for the B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  15. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  16. How to do Ph.D in IIIT Pune after completing M.E in VLSI Design? What is the minimum requirement to do Ph.D?
  17. What is the fee structure of MCM for 2 years in Pune University?
  18. Can I apply for NET/SET exam after MCM from Pune University?
13th April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria of full time teachers with 3 years experience? I have completed MCM from Pune University

I AM WORKING AS JR LECTURER IN JUNIOR COLLEGE SINCE LAST 4 YR , I AM B.SC(MATHS) & MCM FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY , I WANT TO DO THE BRIDGE COURSE OF PUNE UNIVERSITY ,CAN I?????,ITS VERY IMPORTANT
25th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria of full time teachers with 3 years experience? I have completed MCM from Pune University

I have completed my MCM, and having two years experience in IT, Can I do the MCM-MCA bridge course from pune university
7th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i m completing MCM in Pune university. i want to take admission in MCA. can i do?
10th August 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

i have camplited mcm in pune university can i get job as a computer teacher
11th October 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i have also completed MCM from pune university
22nd March 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I had completed MCM, and having three years experience in IT, Can I do the MCM-MCA bridge course from pune university ? how it's help me in career ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?