17th February 2011, 11:38 PM
sridevi p

Eligibility criteria for IOB bank PO exam?

sir/madam,
i have finished B.Sc plant bio & plant biotech with 65% and DCA. Am i eligible to apply for the upcoming IOB bank exam for PO post . reply immediately.....Thanks

18th February 2011, 01:50 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for IOB bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridevi p View Post
sir/madam,
i have finished B.Sc plant bio & plant biotech with 65% and DCA. Am i eligible to apply for the upcoming IOB bank exam for PO post . reply immediately.....Thanks
hello Friend;

Greeting for the day;

yes,you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Overseas Bank PO exam:

1. You must be of Indian nationality.
2. you have completed your Final Year of Graduation (in any discipline) with at least 65% aggregate from any of the government recognized university.
3.you must possess good knowledge of computer.
4.you must have done Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
5.your maximum age limit should be 30 years.
6. The minimum age limit should be 20 years

Thanks
khanddn
18th February 2011, 12:22 PM
ssahu669

Dear Sridevi,

To appear in the IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) PO exam. you should have 60% marks in aggregate in graduation. for ST/SC category it is 55% .you should have basic knowledge in computer.the age limit is 21-30 years. for more clarification you can visit www.iob.in

Regards
Sanjeeb
22nd February 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a B.Sc Computer science graduate with 83% of marks, no backlogs. but I didn't do "Diploma in Banking & Finance " . Am I eligible to apply.
Regards,
- Yuvaraja.
26th February 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

is final year b-tech student eligible for iob po exam
26th February 2011, 09:47 AM
ashokdoughts

b-tech final years are eligible for iob po exams
26th February 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

is final year b-tech students eligible for iob po exams
27th February 2011, 12:33 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for IOB bank PO exam?

According To Your Marks In Your Bachelor Degree Course, You Are Definitely Eligible to Apply for Indian Overseas Bank PO Entrance Exams. Because To Appear In This Exams You Have To Scored Minimum 60% Aggregate Marks In Your Bachelor Degree from Recognized University.

Minimum Age Limit is years and Maximum Age Limit Is 30 Years, To Apply for This Exams.

And You Must Have A Good Knowledge of Computer Applications, If You Are Interested To Apply for This Exams.

So, You Dont Worry Because You Are Eligible To Apply for Indian Overseas Bank PO Examination And If You Want to Get More Information regarding This Exams, Then please Visit The Official Websites -

http://www.iob.in
27th February 2011, 12:50 AM
danish_khurana

Wink Re: Eligibility criteria for IOB bank PO exam?

Eligibility criteria

Nationality/citizenship:
A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the govt of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination and/or interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the govt of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate

Educational qualifications (as on 01st January, 2011):
Graduation from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks (for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% marks)
Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank
Diploma in banking and finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of banking and finance (IIBF) is a desirable qualification besides the above entry level qualification. Candidates are advised to only enter percentage of marks in the online application form. Where no percentage of mark is awarded by the university, but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, candidates are advised to convert the same into percentage and enter only the percentage of marks.

Age (as on 01st January, 2011):
Minimum 21 years, maximum 30 years
The candidates who have completed the age of 21 years as on 01st January, 2011 and not completed 30 years as on 01st January, 2011 are eligible to apply. Relaxation in maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/PC/Ex-servicemen will be as per govt’s guidelines

Relaxation in upper age limit:
SC/ST candidates 5 years; OBC candidates 3 years; Ex-service commissioned officers candidates 5 years; persons domiciled in Kashmir division of J&K state during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years; PwD Category candidates 10 years.

ALL THE BEST.......................
27th February 2011, 01:57 AM
ankurloonia

Quote:
sir/madam,

To appear in the IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) PO exam. you should have 60% marks in aggregate in graduation. for ST/SC category it is 55% .you should have basic knowledge in computer.the age limit is 21-30 years. for more clarification click here
27th February 2011, 01:59 AM
ankurloonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a B.Sc Computer science graduate with 83% of marks, no backlogs. but I didn't do "Diploma in Banking & Finance " . Am I eligible to apply.
Regards,
- Yuvaraja.

No you can't apply as its a condition to have "Diploma in Banking & Finance " to apply for IOB
27th February 2011, 02:01 AM
ankurloonia

Quote:
is final year b-tech student eligible for iob po exam

No you can't apply as its a condition to pass final to apply for IOB. Also you need to have Diploma in Banking & Finance, and as you are doing B.Tech I don't think you would be possessing it. You can check more details at www.iob.in
27th February 2011, 11:48 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

To appear in the IOB (Indian Overseas Bank) PO exam. you should have 60% marks in aggregate in graduation. for ST/SC category it is 55% .

you should have basic knowledge in computer.the age limit is 21-30 years.

Eligibility criteria

Nationality/citizenship:
A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the govt of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination and/or interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the govt of India has issued the necessary eligibility certificate

Educational qualifications (as on 01st January, 2011):
Graduation from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks (for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% marks)
Computer literacy shall be an essential qualification, which the candidate must either possess before or acquire within six months of joining the Bank

Age (as on 01st January, 2011):
The candidates who have completed the age of 21 years as on 01st January, 2011 and not completed 30 years as on 01st January, 2011 are eligible to apply. Relaxation in maximum age for SC/ST/OBC/PC/Ex-servicemen will be as per govt’s guidelines

Relaxation in upper age limit:
SC/ST candidates 5 years; OBC candidates 3 years; Ex-service commissioned officers candidates 5 years; persons domiciled in Kashmir division of J&K state during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 5 years; PwD Category candidates 10 years.

ALL THE BEST.......................
27th February 2011, 01:31 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for IOB bank PO exam?

IOB bank eligiblity

Educational qualifications :

Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks..
and for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC category minimum 55% marks...

AGE LIMIT

RELAXATION in age

SC/ST candidates 5 years
OBC candidates 3 year
Ex-service commissioned officers candidates 5 years
PwD Category candidates 10 years
27th February 2011, 04:11 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for IOB bank PO exam?

Hi

The Indian Overseas Bank bank will recruit candidates as an
Probationary Officers. The candidate who are graduate are eligible
to apply for the bank PO exam.

The detailed eligibility criteria for the IOB for the post of PO exam is given
below:

Education Qualification
The candidate applying for PO exam should be graduate in any
discipline. The candidate should have scored at least 65% marks
in the graduation.
Candidate applying for the PO exam should have a computer knowledge.

AGE LIMIT
The age limit for the above exam is between 20 to 30 years.

Paper Pattern
The paper is of objective type and based on following subjects:
a. Test of Reasoning Ability :It consist of 75 questions.
b. Test of Quantitative Aptitude: It consist of 50 questions.
c. Test of General Awareness: It consist of 50 questions.
d. Test of English Language

So you need the above eligibility criteria to apply for the IOB bank
PO exam. For more information bank PO exam of IOB visit the
official web site of IOB which is

www.iob.com

GOOD LUCK
28th February 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hi!
I belongs to reserved category. the thing is, I secured 53.2% in my graduation and 61.5% in my post graduation. am i eligible to apply.? plz help me..
28th February 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hi!
I belong to reserved category. I secured 53.15% in my graduation and 61.5% in my post graduation. am i eligible to apply for this post. plz help me... if u can.
1st March 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i'm moorthy, i have completed MBA 63% marks sir, but my UG was BA ECONOMICS 53% MARKS SIR.
MY QUESTION IS I AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT?
PLEASE REPLY ME SIR. THANK YOU
1st March 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i'm MOORTHY
MY UG BA MARKS 53% & MY PG MBA MARKS 63%
AM I ELIGIBLE OR NOT? PLEASE REPLY
15th April 2011, 07:36 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Quote:
dear sir
i'm MOORTHY
MY UG BA MARKS 53% & MY PG MBA MARKS 63%
AM I ELIGIBLE OR NOT? PLEASE REPLY
you are not eligible because your UG marks falls below 60%.

Quote:
sir/madam,
Yes you are cent percentage eligible.
17th April 2011, 01:32 AM
vijaybhattoo07

http://www.recruitment4u.in/2011/02/...ment-2011.html
30th August 2011, 03:33 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir/madam,
"Yes" your eligible for iob bank examination . i provide you the details for bank po examination .

Eligibility criteria for bank po examination :

>>You should be qualified for under graduation course with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

>>Your age should be 21 to 30 years and the relaxation is give to sc/st candidates for 5 years and obc candidates for 3 years

>>You should be finished any one of the computer course in recognized university .

>>You if you satisfy all the requirement then your eligible for bank po examination .
30th August 2011, 10:19 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Yes you are eligible the upcoming IOB exam,the criterion is given below-------------
1.Candidate should pass bachelor degree with 60% or above (5% relaxation for SC/ST and OBC)
2.Candidate should be age between 21-30 if he belongs to general category otherwise 3 years more for OBC and 5 year more for SC/ST.

But for this exam you should practice the following --
1.General knowledge
2.General English
3.Quantitative Aptitude
4.Reasoning
5.Computer knowledge
6.Essay writing

All the best
31st August 2011, 02:50 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

Greeting for the day;

yes,you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Overseas Bank PO exam:

1. You must be of Indian nationality.
2. you have completed your Final Year of Graduation (in any discipline) with at least 65% aggregate from any of the government recognized university.
3.you must possess good knowledge of computer.
4.you must have done Diploma in Banking & Finance (DBF) from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF).
5.your maximum age limit should be 30 years.
6. The minimum age limit should be 20 years

Thanks
12th July 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i have secured 59.995%and .1% is given by the university as grace marks . i belonged to OBC category , am i eligible for filling IOB PO forms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?