8th September 2016, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for bank exams? What is the eligibility criteria followed for private banks?

Hello,

I am a student of s. y. b.b.i(second year of bcom in banking and insurance)request you to let me know how can i appear for a bank exam i.e. procedure and when should i give this exam if i want job after my graduation? How to appear for bank exams? What is the eligibility criteria followed for private banks?

8th September 2016, 10:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for bank exams? What is the eligibility criteria followed for private banks?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for recruitment in bank jobs after graduation from recognised university.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination such as ( IBPS/SBI ) is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university. The age limit varies for different examination.

So, you can appear for examination after degree. For more information visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.

For recruitment in private banks you have to visit the bank official website for recruitment and examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?