15th February 2017, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate course in Ophthalmology? Where should I apply for it? Fee structure of this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate course in Ophthalmology. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for it? Where should I apply for it? Fee structure of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in Ophthalmology?
  2. Can I apply to study Ophthalmology on 12th Science basis?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Eligibility to apply for 12th PCB student?
  4. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  7. Eligibility criteria and fee structure to study 11th from DPS Hyderabad? When the application form will be out?
  8. Career prospects after post graduate diploma in Ophthalmology
  9. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration with HR stream? List of colleges along with fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Which is better to study in Post Graduation among Optometry and Ophthalmology for B.Sc(Optometry) graduate?
  11. Last date to get admission for MBA course for this year?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  13. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for the post graduate diploma courses? What is the commencement date?
  15. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for C-DAC course? What is the eligibility criteria required and what is the fee structure for the course?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required for a General Category candidate to apply for UP PCS exam? What is the age limit for the same?
  18. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
15th February 2017, 07:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate course in Ophthalmology? Where should I apply for it? Fee structure of this course?

P. G. Diploma in Ophthalmology - D.O. is a postgraduate Medical Ophthalmology diploma level Course. The duration of this course is two years.

For P. G. Diploma in Ophthalmology course candidate must have passed Bcahelor degree from a recognized university.

** Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune

** Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal

** S.B.K.S. Medical Institute and Research Centre, Vadodara

** Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences - VIMS, Bareilly

The fee of this course is different for different college so my suggestion to you is that for detailed fee structure you can visit at the official website of college or University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?