8th March 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Eligibility to apply for 12th PCB student?

Hello,
I have opted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in my 11th and 12th. I want to study B.Sc in Ophthalmology, am I eligible for this B.Sc? What is the duration? Is there any sort of entrance exam for it? Please tell me immediately.

14th March 2016, 04:37 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Eligibility to apply for 12th PCB student?

Eligibility for B.Sc(Opthalmology):

> Candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of education or its equivalent from a recognized Board.

> Candidate should have opted for Biology as one of the main subjects besides Physics, chemistry, etc. at +2 level.

> The minimum age of the candidate should not be below 17 years.

Entrance examination for he course:

> AIIMS.

> AIPMT.

> AICEE-(AIPVT).

The course duration is of 3 years.
22nd May 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Sc(Ophthalmology)? Eligibility to apply for 12th PCB student?

What are the subjects in b.sc Opthalmology entrance exam
26th May 2016, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me criteria for admission in government bsc agriculture in maharashtra
9th March 2021, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for entrance exam in Bsc. Opthomology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?