29th July 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016

I secured 70%in b.tech but i had one backlog in 4-1 sem and i wrote that exam recently results are not declared then i attend to wipro offcampus drives

29th July 2015, 10:47 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016

# WIPRO has conducted off-campus recruitment drive for freshers and experienced candidates.

# Required educational qualification:

* Must be B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech.
* Must have obtained minimum 65% marks throughout academic career.

# Other required eligibility conditions are:

* Must have good communication skills and pleasant personality.
* Must be ready to work in night shifts.

# The job location of this recruitment drive is Delhi/Noida/Bangalore
* Candidate with good GATE score are preferred.

# All the eligible and interested candidates are required to apply through link ”WIPRO Recruitment 2015” on the official website of WIPRO.

# Candidates are required to bring all original documents with xerox copies, two passport size photographs, copy of email etc at the time of venue of interview on scheduled date and time.
29th July 2015, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I secured 70%in b.tech but i had one backlog in 4-1 sem and i wrote that exam recently results are not declared then i attend to wipro offcampus drives
If have cleared your all pending backlog then you are eligible for Wipro 2016 recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 60%

Candidates should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.
29th July 2015, 12:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Wipro is one of the leading information technology company. The eligibility criteria for on campus and off campus recruitment drive is:

>>You must have done a full time degree course recognized by central or state government of India.

>>You must have scored at least 50% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 60% in bachelor's degree.

Information about backlogs and arrears:

>>All arrears and backlogs must be cleared before or during final semester exam of degree.

>>You must have cleared your final semester exams in first attempt and must not have any previous backlogs.

So, for attending Wipro campus drives, you must have results that you have cleared your previous backlogs.

Recruitment of candidates is done on the basis of :

>>Aptitude test.

>>Technical Interview.

>>PC Skills test and HR interview.
29th July 2015, 12:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the Wipro recruitment is:

1. Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree full time course, 10th and 12th from a recognized board.

2. You must have at least 60% marks in bachelor's degree and 50% marks in 10th and 10+2.

You must not have any pending arrears or backlog till final semester. To apply for the Wipro off campus drives, you must have result of final semester with all backlogs cleared. Since your result is not declared, you are not eligible at present, once your result is declared, you can apply for the recruitment drive.
29th July 2015, 03:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for the Wipro recruitment off campus because it is clearly mentioned on the official website of WIPRO that you must have cleared your all backlogs before final semester.

You will have to produce marksheet that you have passed bachelor's degree with no pending backlogs as your result is not declared, you can not participate in recruitment drive of Wipro.

You must have minimum of 60% in bachelor's degree and 50% in 10th and 10+2.
29th July 2015, 07:13 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Companies like Wipro, TCS and Infosys have almost similar eligibility criteria. Some of the major ones that would allow you to have a better prospect of your candidature are as follows-
>>Minimum 60% in graduation.

>> 60% in high school and intermediate.

>> You should not have any backlogs at the time of joining.

>> Some of them also do not consider improvement in intermediate.

>> A basic knowledge of computer languages if you are not of CS,IT branch and thorough knowledge of as much programming languages as you can calibrate with your skills.

So, comparing the criteria with ours, it is very unfortunate that you cannot apply for the company.
But, on a personal level my advise is that you should definitely attend the drive. The chances are very meager that you will get through with the awaiting result of your back paper but then you never know, sometimes the luck favors.
30th July 2015, 07:20 PM
john215

Re: Eligibility for jobs in Wipro 2016

No you are not eligible because you have one Backlog subject is there
First of all clear your Backlogs then after you are eligible jobs in Wipro

You must have 10th in 50% , 12th in 50% , Graduation in 50% , Post Gradation in 60%
So please check your Percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation ,
After that you can prepare good Resume and apply
22nd November 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam
With due honour , I want to know that ,how to get register for the off campus of WIPRO,CTS ,TCS. As i have got 80.25% marks in my 10th and 57.60% marks in my 12th std, also i hv scored good marks in B-Tech.
So its a humble request to u to kindly solve my problem. Is i am eligible for off campus or Not?
28th September 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I have got 58.08 percent if calculating my 1 st and 2 nd year mark sheet . My final year result are not declared yet. Wipro has send me the joining. Can I join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?