28th June 2018, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do 3 years regular LLB course for BA graduate of IGNOU with 55%?

Hi everyone, I have completed my BA with 55% from IGNOU. Now, I want to do LLB course of 3 years in regular mode. So, am I eligible to do this LLB course? Kindly let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

28th June 2018, 11:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do 3 years regular LLB course for BA graduate of IGNOU with 55%?

LLB refers to Bachelor of Legislative law and for pursuing LLB degree course of three years you are required to have completed your bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized open or regular university.

So, having completed your bachelor degree course from IGNOU ( Indira Gandhi National Open University ) which is one of the central open university approved by UGC, you are eligible to pursue LLB degree course from a regular university.
29th June 2018, 12:17 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do 3 years regular LLB course for BA graduate of IGNOU with 55%?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in LLB course.

It is three year course. The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you can appear in entrance examination conducted by institutes and universities to get admission.
29th June 2018, 12:58 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue LLB after completing BA from IGNOU with 55% aggregate.
Minimum percentage should be 50% in graduation.
But you have to clear CLAT entrance test and after qualifying it you will get admission in LLB degree course.
There is no upper age limit to pursue this course.
29th June 2018, 12:14 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

LLB is three year duration course. The admission is conducted after qualifying in admission entrance examination or on the merit basis.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates passed degree in regular or distance are eligible to get admission in regular course.

To get more information regarding the admission visit at official website of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?