10th October 2011, 04:37 PM
hmmitur

What are the eligibility criteria for admission in LLB in IGNOU Guwahati?

Hii.
I am a graduate in economics(hons) with 49.6%. Can i do LLB from IGNOU guwahati. I want to know the class detail, fee structure, and the preferences. Hope you can guide me properly. Hope you do the needful.

25th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for admission in LLB in IGNOU Guwahati?

i am housewife.i am graduate from DU.now i want to do llb from ignou.want to know the procedure for that.
10th August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria for admission in LLB in IGNOU Guwahati?

completed my b.a from m.g university kerala with 42.5% mark only. Any possibility for joining a 3yr. LLB course
29th October 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.com 55 % from ignou (delhi ) now i want to do llb from ignou please tell me the procedure for this.
8th February 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i am a housewife and 30 years of old. i did my graduation on 2006 with political science Hons. now i want to do M.A. from IGNOU. can you please tell me the procedure of admission and also the fees structure and the nearest study center as i am a resident of zoo road guwahati assam. please guide me with proper details. my e-mail ID is [email protected]. thank you.
27th June 2013, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Can i do LLB from IGNOU, guwahati? I have done M.A.(education) from GU.
27th June 2013, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I m H.s science. Now i want to read B. Sc from ignou. Please informed me details of B. Sc distance education and study center of Guwahati.
Please informed me. My id. [email protected]
17th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed graduation with 35%. Am I eligible to do llb from open learning
19th May 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have got 45% marks in b.com from du. am I eligible to apply for llb from ignou?
10th March 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I am serving in Indian army at pune sir please tell me I completed graduation with 71% I am eligible llb in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?