29th July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take up regular LLB 3 years course after completion of graduation from IGNOU in 1 year?

Can I go for regular 3yrs course of llb by any university after doing 1year graduation course from ignou .iam only intermediate pass and 35 year old .plz reply me with the right information on this as soon as possible. I need to proceed further with the same.

29th July 2015, 02:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take up regular LLB 3 years course after completion of graduation from IGNOU in 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I go for regular 3yrs course of llb by any university after doing 1year graduation course from ignou .iam only intermediate pass and 35 year old .plz reply me with the right information on this as soon as possible. I need to proceed further with the same.
As per age criteria you are not eligible for LLB course in regular course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
29th July 2015, 10:21 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to take up regular LLB 3 years course after completion of graduation from IGNOU in 1 year?

No, you can do LLB course due to following reasons if your graduation degree is not valid.

Candidate must obtain 45% aggregate in class 12th.

The candidate should be below 22 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?