6th July 2011, 01:36 PM
D Kranthi kumar

Eligibility for doing Masters in Biotech in UK? How much B.Tech percentage and IELTS score is required?

iam studying b tech bio technology final year i want to do my masters in bio technology in uk iwant to know the eligibility regarding my b tech percentage and ielts score and the universities offering

16th December 2011, 02:03 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Default Re: Eligibility for doing Masters in Biotech in UK? How much B.Tech percentage and IELTS score is required?

Hi
You can do your masters in B.Tech biotech in UK, but you should have minimum of 3.5 on 4 CPA, that means minimum 75% marks in B.Tech in all the semesters, means aggregate 75%.
You can apply in Harvard University, London
Or in Cambridge university, London
And I'm providing you a link where you can get the list of colleges in all countries.
Link is:
http://www.uniguru.com
Thanks
Good luck.
7th April 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for doing Masters in Biotech in UK? How much B.Tech percentage and IELTS score is required?

How can i do mechanical engineering in uk
12th November 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for study ms in uk
31st March 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I have got 65% in bsc microbiology in all semester (aggregate 65%) am I eligible for doing MSc in Canada with IELTS ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?