14th February 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Which IELTS test type is more suitable IDP or British Council?

Hi, I am studying my Btech biotech 4 th year. I want to know which IELTS test type is more preferable for Masters in germany ,IDP or British council ?

12th November 2022, 07:54 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which IELTS test type is more suitable IDP or British Council?

IELTS is an international based exam that is to be cleared in order to study of work in any foreign countries
There are two types of IELTS exams the IELTS academics and IELTS general training both of the following will test your language skills in the subject like listening, reading ,writing and speaking

so IELTS academics is benefit for the students who want to study in an English speaking university or want to be registered as a working professional
IELTS generals training is suitable for applying to study any degree and the following can also be taken for the work experience and following
So according to your requirements you can select the following
The most preferably is the British council IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?