30th September 2016, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing MBA in Psychology after B.A in Sociology?

I have done my Graduation in BA in Sociology subject. And now I want to do a MBA in Psychology. So can I do MBA in Psychology on the basis of sociology degree?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  2. Sociology or Psychology after B.El.Ed? Scope for jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it better to do PG in Sociology or Psychology?
  4. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  5. Is it compulsory to have Economics in BA to study MBA?
  6. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  7. Which subject should i choose for NET with Sociology in post graduation?
  8. List of Universities offering M.Phil course in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka?
  9. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  10. When and How should I apply for BA course in Psychology-Sociology and English after completing 12th? When is the entrance exam?
  11. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  12. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  13. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Social Psychology and Mental Health Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How can I join IIT Chennai or in America?
  15. Government scholarship exams to study abroad after 12th? Which field is best being a student of Economics, Psychology and Sociology?
  16. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  17. Am I eligible to do psychology after pursuing MBA in HR?
  18. Can B.A. Sociology student go for Master's Degree in MBA HR?
3rd October 2016, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing MBA in Psychology after B.A in Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my Graduation in BA in Sociology subject. And now I want to do a MBA in Psychology. So can I do MBA in Psychology on the basis of sociology degree?
You have done B.A in Sociology, So you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
3rd October 2016, 09:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing MBA in Psychology after B.A in Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is a course in MBA related to Psychology and that programme name is Organizational Psychology and Development. The course duration is for 2 years. For doing this course candidate needs to have a Bachelor degree in Psychology only. Graduation in any discipline won't be applicable for this particular course.

So, as per your qualification you cannot apply for MBA in Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?