24th February 2018, 01:31 PM
adithyanarayanan

Eligibility for KCET for candidates belonging from Non-Kannada speaking background?

I am from Pondicherry studying in 12th standard. Without Kannada background am I eligible to appear for KCET entrance exam - 2018? If so, under which category? Please clarify!

28th February 2018, 03:08 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility for KCET for candidates belonging from Non-Kannada speaking background?

KCET refers to Karnataka Common Entrance Test and same is held for offering admission in undergraduate technical, architectural, agricultural and pharmacy degree course across the various colleges of Karnataka.

Being a resident of Pondicherry you are eligible for appearing in KCET as for appearing in KCET any Indian candidate with the required educational qualification as per the desired course are eligible.

For more details regarding KCET 2018 you can refer to the link www.kea.kcet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?