25th December 2017, 12:35 PM
sanabi123

Eligibility, last dates and names of universities for pursuing M.Sc (Maths) from distance education?

Well i have finished my B.Tech (computer science) in may 2014. Am i eligible to do M.Sc (maths) from distance education? Inform me about the last date to apply and names of universities.

Related Questions:
  1. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  2. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  3. Universities offering M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?
  4. Which are the universities offering distance education MSc Mathematics course in AP?
  5. M.Sc Maths through distance education would be good?
  6. Names of the universities providing MSc Maths through distance mode
  7. How to take admission in MSc Zoology from distance education? Names of the universities which are UGC recognized?
  8. Names of universities for Ph.D distance education?
  9. Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?
  10. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  12. How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?
  13. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  14. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  16. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  17. Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?
  18. Does Punjabi University offer MSc Maths in distance education? What is the requirement for MSc Maths?
26th December 2017, 01:56 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, last dates and names of universities for pursuing M.Sc (Maths) from distance education?

M.Sc (Masters of Science) in mathematics is a masters level degree. The admission process is different for every university. Few universities give direct admission based on the work experience, previous years performance. Few universities give admission based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the university. So, you need to visit the college directly or you can visit the official websites of the universities to get clear information about the last dates of admission and application forms.

There are many universities which offer M.Sc in mathematics through distance education. Some of them are listed below.

- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- University if Delhi
- Guru Ghasidas university
- Acharya Nagarjuna university center for distance education
- Alagappa University
- Bharathiyar university
- Bangalore university
- Dr. BR Ambedkar open university
- Osmania University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
- Jiwaji University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?