13th December 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?

Respected Sir, I have TTC with Post Graduation in Maths. I would like to do B.Ed through Distance Education and I am not working. Can I know the Universities that provide Distance Education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching and are those Universities affiliated to Kerala University? Can I do B.Ed through Distance Education without Teaching Experience? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?

No, B.Ed is a professional qualification and you can't pursue it without any teaching experience, if you are going for a distance mode course. Teaching experience of at least 2 years is required for it. If you don't have experience, then it would be better to go for a regular B.Ed course.

IGNOU and other top universities offer B.Ed in distance mode. Hence, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?