18th April 2011, 02:06 PM
amit.chb

Eligibility for the lecturer post in colleges and university? Can a M.Phil candidate apply for lecturership?

sir, i wants to know about the eligibility for the lecturer in colleges and university. a M.Phil candidate can apply for lectureship ?

Related Questions:
22nd June 2011, 09:57 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for the lecturer post in colleges and university? Can a M.Phil candidate apply for lecturership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit.chb View Post
sir, i wants to know about the eligibility for the lecturer in colleges and university. a M.Phil candidate can apply for lectureship ?
The necessary criteria to apply for lecturership in colleges is -

You have to qualify NET or SET of the concernad state.

If you have an M.Phil degree before 31 dec 2002 then you are exempted to pass NET,

You will get a marks for M.Phil in the recruitment process but if are not an M.Phil before the above said date then you have to qualify NET/SET first.

Good luck
23rd June 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for the lecturer post in colleges and university? Can a M.Phil candidate apply for lecturership?

Is NET copalsory for Ph D holders TO APPLY IN COLLEGES?
25th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

After m.a, med without net qualify is i am eligible to be lecturer
2nd July 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a lectureship in colleges in Kolkata after qualifying NET?
8th July 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is MA.MEd,MPhil(EDUCATION),Phd(TAMIL) WHICH IS THE DEPARTMENT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR POST OF LECTURER
5th May 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i have digree of m.phil of 2005. Can i am elgible for paqmanet job for college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?