23rd November 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC in 2018 after BSc in Microbiology?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my graduation in Bsc Microbiology.
In which group can I appear? In some groups eligibility criteria are for B.Sc zoology and B.Sc Botany, so I want to know that I am eligible for that examination next year 2018?

24th November 2017, 02:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC in 2018 after BSc in Microbiology?

Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification:

Candidates should possess a degree of any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central of state legislature in India or any other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament are declared to be deemed as University under section 3.

The candidates, who have written the final year degree examination, may also apply for this examination.
24th November 2017, 02:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC in 2018 after BSc in Microbiology?

Eligibility to appear in TNPSC examination:

Aspirants must have Indian citizenship .

Aspirants must have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised University.

Men must have minimum height of 165 cm and Women must have minimum height of 155 CM.

You are eligible to appear in this examination after completing your BSc in microbiology.
24th November 2017, 02:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in TNPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination after completion of degree in B.Sc Microbiology.

The age limit to appear in examination is 18-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

The candidates have to appear and qualify in written and interview stages of examination for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
24th November 2017, 02:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) exam is conducted to recruit candidates for Tamil Nadu government services like Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of police, District registration officer, District employment officer, District officer etc. TNPSC exam is conducted in two groups namely TNPSC group I and TNPSC group II. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for TNPSC exam:-

Eligibility Conditions for TNPSC Exam 2018:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for TNPSC exam is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.
  • Age limit to apply for TNPSC exam is 21 to 30 years, Relaxation of 3 years in age limit for OBC category candidates, Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.
  • Only Indian national candidates are allowed to apply for TNPSC exam.

- For more details and apply online please visit www.tnpsc.gov.in. , www.tnpscexam.net.
24th November 2017, 06:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

TNPSC- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.

It is the exam conducted by Tamilnadu Government.

You are eligible for TNPSC exam.

Minimum eligibility for it is to be a graduate.

Candidate should be 18 to 30 years of age.

People belonging to reservation category there is no upper age limit. One should have adequate knowledge of Tamil language.

Procedure to apply for TNPSC:-

Application form will be available at all head post office and selected sub - post offices in Tamilnadu and also from TNPSC office sales counter .

You can also apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
24th November 2017, 08:55 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for the TNPSC after completing B.Sc in microbiology.
There are following upcoming post for which you can apply.

** Assistant in Civil supply, land reform, administration
** vigilance and anti corruption department
** Planning in Junior assistant
** Lower division clerk
** Junior co operative operator
25th August 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

B.sc zoology is eligible are non eligible for group exams. Then what group exam we can apply for this degree
18th February 2020, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed my post graduation in M. Sc Microbiology integrated @ Annamalai university
Is that possible to apply tnpsv exams or releated exams?
16th September 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying this type of exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?