1st June 2018, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Microbiology) for a candidate with 49.23% in 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured only 49.23% in my 12th standard. I want to study BSc in Microbiology course. So, I would like to know that with this percentage I can eligible to study BSc in Microbiology course?

2nd June 2018, 02:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Microbiology) for a candidate with 49.23% in 12th?

=> B.Sc. Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2) in science stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to study B.Sc(Microbiology) after 49.23% in 12th.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

1. Development laboratories

2. Pharmaceutical Sector

3. Food Industry

4. Beverage Units

5. Chemical Industries

6. Hospitals
2nd June 2018, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Microbiology) for a candidate with 49.23% in 12th?

Eligibilty:

For the BSc in microbiology candidate must have completed 10 + 2 with Biology, chemistry and physics.

To take admission in private colleges percentage is not entitled. You must have minimum 50% marks in your 10 + 2 to get admission. Relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students

To take admission in government college and Universities you have to appear for the entrance exam.
4th June 2018, 05:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Microbiology course:

In order to be eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology course, you are required to meet the below mentioned criteria.

<> You should have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

<> You should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects at higher secondary level in order to be eligible.

<> You should have scored minimum 60% marks in 12th class in order to be eligible.

<> Candidates who are done with Biology stream, may even have pursued Botany or Zoology as one of the main subjects of study.

<> As you have scored less percentage, you may not be eligible. Even then the basic eligibility criteria and percentage criteria varies from organization to organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?