17th August 2017, 12:15 AM
ni3nagare

Which is best Microbiology college in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?

Please tell me a best B.Sc Microbiology college in Maharashtra and admission procedure about SY.Bsc microbiology? Can you please also let me know the procedure which I need to follow for completing the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  2. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in BSc Microbiology in Maharashtra?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Maharashtra Forest Service exam after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?
  5. Which are the Micro Biology colleges in Amravati?
  6. List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed to do masters in Microbiology? What is the fee structure followed to apply for the course?
  9. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  10. Basic information and colleges in Maharashtra for Food Microbiology?
  11. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for part time Ph.D course in Microbiology?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  14. How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology programme at Maharashtra?
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech in Microbiology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  17. How can I apply for GATE after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  18. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
19th August 2017, 05:01 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which is best Microbiology college in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?

The top microbiology college in Maharashtra are listed below while to get admission you need to apply directly to college and fill the application form. Based upon the merit list admission is granted to the candidates.

>> St. Xavier's College, Mumbai

>> Fergusson College, Pune

>> Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai

>> Jai Hind College, Mumbai

>> Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai

>> MP Deo Memorial Science College, Nagpur

>> M.E.S. Abasaheb Garware College, Pune

>> Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai

>> Sophia College for Women, Mumbai

>> North Maharshtra University, Jalgaon
13th January 2018, 06:26 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Which is best Microbiology college in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?

Best B.Sc Microbiology college in Maharashtra is the "FERGUSSON COLLEGE".

FERGUSSON COLLEGE is located in pune has a course rating of 8.4/10.
Fees is 12000 per year.
Admission to this College must be submitted in online where an admission will be done on the 2 ways like :
1."Basic Admission Criteria" and
2. "Merit and Entrance Based".
Here entrance exam means candidate needs to write "Fergusson College PG Entrance Exam".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?