18th June 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for SBI Associates banks PO posts after securing 66% of marks till 7th semester of B.Tech and waiting for the 8th semester results?

i have just finished my B.tech. i hv secured 66% marks till 7th sem. but my 8th sem result will be decleared july.i want to know whether am i eligibile for appliying the sbi associates bank po posts now(today).

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Tech Mahindra On-Campus Drive if secured 58% till 7th semester of B.E. and having a year gap?
  5. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  6. SBI PO exam eligibility for 8th semester BE student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of MNC companies which offer recruitment for a candidate who has secured 6.5 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  8. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  10. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  11. Can I study MS in University of Melbourne if appeared in B.Tech 8th semester with a backlog remaining?
  12. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.?
  13. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech 7th semester students?
  16. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  17. Eligibility criteria for a student to sit in TCS on campus drive? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
19th June 2011, 07:50 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SBI Associates banks PO posts after securing 66% of marks till 7th semester of B.Tech and waiting for the 8th semester results?

SBI Associates banks have announced notification for the recruitment of 4987 PO vacancies.

Here is the eligibility criteria for SBI Associates banks PO posts.
-One should have completed graduation
-One should be in the age group of 21-30 years.

The selection procedure will be by
-Written test
-Interview.

The written test is both objective and descriptive. The written test is for 250 marks.

Written test consists of questions from the following categories
-Reasoning
-Data analysis and interpretation
-General English
-Genera awareness,computer knowledge, marketing knowledge

Overall 40% must be scored along with qualifying marks in objective test.

As you have not completed your B.Tech, you will not be eligible to appear for the exam
19th June 2011, 08:04 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for SBI Associates banks PO posts after securing 66% of marks till 7th semester of B.Tech and waiting for the 8th semester results?

HI
yes you apply for the SBI bank po
but criteria:--

age as -01.05.1984 to 05.06.1990

if in between age then you also apply

if you eligible then prepare well for PO exam:--

procedure:-

written
gd
interview

be prepare your self for this round...........
19th June 2011, 01:26 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just finished my B.tech. i hv secured 66% marks till 7th sem. but my 8th sem result will be decleared july.i want to know whether am i eligibile for appliying the sbi associates bank po posts now(today).
You are not Eligible to Apply for SBI Associate Bank Probationary Officer Exam.

SBI Associate Banks Recruitment 2011 - 4987 PO's Vacancies.

Eligibility Criteria :-
  • The Candidate Age is not below 21 years and above 30 years as on 01/06/11,relaxation as Per Govt Rules.
  • The Candidate Should have Completed their Graduation from a recognized Institute/University.
Selection Process :-
  • Written Test
  • Group Discussion
  • Interview

Application Fees :-
  • SC/ST/PWD - 50/-
  • Other Categories - 500/-
Important Dates of SBI Bank Exam !!!

No.of Vacancies for Each category !!!

19th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

To take the post of bank PO please give examination of bank PO first. If you qualify and fullfil the requirements you will be selected.

Entry in Banks or associate banks with out qualify this examination does not permit to proceed further.

Regards,

Ramjash
1st July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?