4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government colleges to study Diploma in Computer Hardware? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Computer Hardware. Please tell me what should I do to get admission in government colleges? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College?
  2. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Economics? Eligibility criteria and seat available for it?
  3. In which field can I get job after Diploma in Computer Software? Whether Diploma in Computer Software can be done after English honours?
  4. Which course to choose to study Computer Hardware?
  5. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  6. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Course from government colleges?
  8. Eligibility to study BTech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student? -- [New]
  9. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  10. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Hardware Maintenance in Dev Samaj College for Women?
  11. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management? Criteria to get admission?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  13. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  15. NIIT Kerala provide Diploma in Computer Science course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?
  17. Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?
  18. Am I eligible to do MCA after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2018, 09:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government colleges to study Diploma in Computer Hardware? Eligibility criteria for it?

If you are interested to seek admission in diploma in Computer hardware then you must have minimum qualification of 10th standard from a recognised board and after that you have to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance Test of your state. If you will get qualified in this entrance exam then you will get admission in one of the Government College and if you won't then you have to seek admission in private college.
10th January 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government colleges to study Diploma in Computer Hardware? Eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 10th and after it want to study Diploma in Computer Hardware. Please tell me what should I do to get admission in government colleges? Eligibility criteria for it?

Candidates after completion of 10th standard can apply for studying Diploma in Computer Hardware in various government polytechnic colleges. Admission to the Diploma in Computer Hardware course is done through an entrance examination. Candidates have to apply online for the admission. Some of the government colleges offering the Diploma in Computer Hardware are given below;

Govt. Polytechnic College, Kodumba, Palakkad, Kerala – 678 551

Government Polytechnic College, Valiyakunnu Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram

Institute of Human Resources Development - Official Website

Government Polytechnic College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?