20th March 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Nuclear Engineering being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Hello,
I am a Mechanical Diploma holder. I want to study Nuclear Engineering. Is I am eligible with Diploma Mechanical course to study Nuclear Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Mechanical Engineering being an IT Diploma holder?
  2. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  3. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to study Distance Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for ITI-Turner(Mechanical) holder?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT for a Diploma holder?
  6. Can I study Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering along with job being a Diploma holder?
  7. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  8. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  9. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  10. Am I eligible to study correspondence BBA being a Diploma Mechanical holder on 10th basis?
  11. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. How to get admission to study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia for a Diploma holder?
  14. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Mechanical Engineering Diploma eligibility?
  16. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Qualification required to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  18. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
28th March 2016, 12:20 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Nuclear Engineering being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a Mechanical Diploma holder. I want to study Nuclear Engineering. Is I am eligible with Diploma Mechanical course to study Nuclear Engineering?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the B.Tech in Nuclear Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The course is available in S.R.M. University. The aspirant has to study 10+2 to study B.Tech in Nuclear Engineering. You can contact the S.R.M. University for more details regarding the course eligibility and admission procedures. The Master’s course in Nuclear Engineering is available in many colleges in India. The S.R.M. University website link is Official website
19th March 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Nuclear Engineering being a Diploma Mechanical holder?

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering I'm eligible for nuclear engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?