17th January 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write KCET exam in 2016

Dear Sir
I am born and brought up in Bangalore Karnataka state (birth Year 1966), after my education i am working in Pvt Ltd 12 years, in 2000 the company transfer me to Hyderabad as branch In-charge newly opened Branch. my mother tongue is Telugu, my daughter is studied from LKG to inter 2nd year (2016). my question is mu daughter is eligible for to write Kcet exam in April 2016 and which clause of eligibility apply and what are the documents required to submit at the time of exam and documents verification. Kannada exam is compulsory or not

kindly give the answer at the earliest

17th January 2016, 02:59 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to write KCET exam in 2016

KCET stands for Karnataka Central Eligibility Test, Which is conducted every year by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for the admission in undergraduate engineering courses-

Eligibility criteria for KCET is-

>> Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology /Bio-technology/Electronics as optional subjects.

>> It is mandatory that candidate must have English as a Mandatory Language subject in 12th class.

>> General category candidates must have qualified the 12th with minimum of 45% marks and Sc, St and OBC candidates should have secured 40% marks in 12th class.

>> If a candidate score less marks in Chemistry then marks of Bio-technology, Biology or electronics will be considered.

>> For determining the rank of candidates marks obtains in entrance in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Class 12th marks will be considered for determining the Rank of candidate.
18th January 2016, 04:09 PM
Murthuja Anghati

Default Re: Eligibility to write KCET exam in 2016

My self Murthuja Vali Anghati a muslim person.I belong to Shaiks from Andhra Pradesh, I have BC-E Certificate and I want to apply central jobs .
Can I apply central as OBC catagory with this certificate. Please give clarify.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?