22nd December 2015, 03:47 PM
pbshankar

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for KCET exam in next year April?

Dear Sir,

My daughter born in Bangalore (year 1998) and education in Hyderabad. She writing her inter 2nd year exams in coming Mar
my question is she is eligible to write KCET exam in Apr? and on which eligibility clause will apply and what are documents submitted at the time of exam and verification time

kindly give the reply

Related Questions:
  1. When is the KCET exam going to be conducted next year? Eligibility criteria for KCET exam?
  2. Can engineering student write KCET 2015 as second attempt?
  3. KCET Engineering 2015 eligibility criteria
  4. How to apply for KCET Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  5. Eligibility for KCET 2016 as an OCI card holder?
  6. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  7. Andhra Pradesh students can write KCET 2015?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of SBI Clerk? I've secured 50% marks in 12th and in BA last year -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Eligibility criteria of KCET 2015 entrance exam
  11. Can I appear in KCET 2016 being B.Sc final year student?
  12. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?
  14. Can I apply for KCET after scoring 99% in 5th semester and 6th semester? Is it possible to apply for KCET in Karnataka?
  15. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  16. What is the eligibility for KCET exam? Last date of application
  17. What is the eligibility for appearing in KCET for MBBS?
  18. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
4th February 2016, 06:07 PM
Jitu369

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for KCET exam in next year April?

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Exam, which is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).

KCET is entrace exam for admission to first year undergraduate courses like Indian systems of Medicine and Homeopathy, Engineering / Technology and Agriculture courses.

Eligibility criteria for KCET is as follows :
=》Candidate must have completed 10+2 examination with PCB or PCM.

=》Candidate from general category must have aggregate 45% in qualifying examination & candidates from OBC/SC/ST must have aggregate 40% in qualifying examination.

=》Candidate must have completed 17 years as on December 31st.

=》Candidate must be indian citizen.

Documents required for verification:
=》10th standard marks card of candidate.

=》12th standard marks card of candidate.

=》Caste certificate of candidate.

=》Domicile & income certificate issued by concerned tahsildar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?