3rd May 2015, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies?

Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies? I am not sure which one to go for. It would be really helpful if you can let me know each course advantages and disadvantages then based on that I can take a call.

Thank you.

3rd May 2015, 12:05 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies?

There are many engineering branches that you can opt it but you have to choose in which you are most interested some of the best engineering branch are -

1. Aeronautical engineering

2. Aerospace engineering

3. Computer engineering

4. Software engineering

5. Mining engineering

6. Biotechnology engineering

7. Civil engineering

8. Chemical engineering

9. Petrochemical engineering

10. Printing technology

11. Nanotechnology engineering

12. Architecture engineering

13. Food technology

14. Environment engineering
3rd May 2015, 12:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies?

There is huge demand of pursuing engineering and even from the best stream and best colleges . But to get admission in the best colleges of government or private you have to qualify in the respective entrance examination .

But if you have taken the decision to pursue but in confusion of selecting the best stream then one thing I would like to say you that there are large number of stream to pursue .
* Electronics .
* Civil .
* Mechanical.
* Computer science.
* Automobile .
* Petroleum .
* Chemical .
* Electrical and Electronics .

And many more and each of them are good . The candidates selected the stream according to their interest and in which field they want there future . There are jobs for all the courses and generally the jobs are offered on the basis of your academic performance and interview .

So the best will be what you choose . Do not go in illusion that a particular stream has very good future and job salary .
3rd May 2015, 01:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which engineering branch I should opt for after completion of intermediate studies? I am not sure which one to go for. It would be really helpful if you can let me know each course advantages and disadvantages then based on that I can take a call.

Thank you.
After completion of 12th standard, you can choose any engineering specialization which are mentioned below.

- Aeronautical Engineering
- Apparel Technology
- Automobile
- Interior Design
- Bio Medical
- Biotechnology
- Ceramic
- Chemical Engineerin
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Fashion Technology
- Food Technology
- GeoInformatics
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics
- Metallurgy
- Mining
- Petroleum
- Pharmaceutical
- Plastic Technology
- Polymer Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Production
- Textile Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?