30th May 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering college should I prefer? Any chance to get a job in civil engineering after 4 years?

i would like to ask which engg will be prefered by me so that i can get a good job? does there are chance for job in civil engg after 4 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program? -- [New]
  2. Any chance to get in any college for Civil engineering,CS,ETC,Electrical after scoring 2351 rank in AIEEE?
  3. Which college is conducted for civil engineering college in Mumbai
  4. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  5. Should I do Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  7. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  8. Which branch of engineering is having better chances of getting job and career progress?
  9. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  10. Which course has a better job opportunity between Civil, ECE, Computers after 4 years?
  11. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  12. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  13. MBA or Job in IT companies? which one to prefer after engineering?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  15. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  16. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  17. Will I get a chance to get a seat in Structural Engineering in OU or JNTUH? I have scored 68 rank in Civil Engineering in PGECET
  18. What are the other fields except engineering?
30th May 2012, 08:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering college should I prefer? Any chance to get a job in civil engineering after 4 years?

It is always advisable to join a college of repute for better career prospects. You will receive quality training and there are higher chances of you getting good job offers. You need to appear for the engineering entrance exam. If you have interest in civil engineering then you can certainly pursue the same. You will find opportunities in construction sector, railways, petroleum firms, road projects etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?