20th May 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course and college is best in offering good placement?

My cut off is 194.25, and i want to study engineering. Which course is best and which college is best in offering good placement in that course?

Related Questions:
  1. Do Pondicherry Engineering College a good choice for me to do ME course and to get good Placement? Can I do part time Job along with ME course?
  2. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  3. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  4. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to get job if there is no campus placement happening in college?
  6. Can I take admission in B.Tech after passing polytechnic
  7. Where will I get M.Tech Civil seat after scoring 2844 AIR?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech First Year?
  9. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69%
  10. How good is the placement of MIT college of engineering Kothrud, Pune?
  11. Can I get good placement after studying computer engineering at Sinhgah College Pune?
  12. Is placement of Amity School of Engineering and Technology good? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college will provide me good education and better placement having 34 marks in JEE Main?
  14. Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?
  15. Best colleges offering GME course?
  16. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  17. Is there any good engineering college for Girls? Is Banasthali College offering any engineering course?
  18. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
20th May 2017, 09:55 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Which engineering course and college is best in offering good placement?

In engineering there are lot of branches to take , among them these are the best courses
1. Civil engineering
2. Mechanical engineering
3. Electrical and electronics engineering
4. Electronics and communication engineering
5. Computer science and engineering

The best colleges you can study b.tech and get placements are
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
4. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
7. Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
8. Thapar University, Patiala
9. SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam
10. SRM University, Chennai
21st May 2017, 12:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course and college is best in offering good placement?

You shall go for that particular stream in which you want to make your career. If you are interested in computer, programming, web designing etc, then you shall go for computer science engineering. If you feel comfortable and enjoy bridge design, roads & building infrastructure etc then you shall go for Civil engineering. Mechanical engineering is also one of the good engineering stream and has very vast scope for bright career. If you like to work in automobile industries, production plants etc then mechanical is the best stream for you. Here are some good institutes in which you can apply for admission through online counseling. You will get admission in any of the below as per your rank:

IIT Delhi,
IIT Bombay,
Alliance University, Bangalore
Maharaja Markandeshwar University
Punjab Engineering college etc.
21st May 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Is aircraft maintenance engineering not good for maintaining permanent job? Most people say they move to other fields after 20 years of experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?