7th January 2011, 09:27 AM
Neeraj pandey

Entrance exam for admission in M.Pharm.? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

i have completed my b pharma.there is no gate for pharmacy,so what is the requirement for the entrance test,and from, when is the entrance test are?..

Related Questions:
  1. mpharm admission in bits? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When will be the niper exam for entrance into mpharm?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?
  4. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria to take admission in BBA course in IIM colleges? Entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  6. How to get admission in M.Pharm in Anand Gujarat? Entrance exam that I have to answer to take admission in Gujarat?
  7. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?
  8. Will there be any Entrance Exams other than GPAT for getting admission into M.Pharmacy?
  9. When will be the Kerala entrance exam for M.Pharm admission?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  11. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  13. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  14. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get M.Sc(Genetics) admission in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  15. Eligibility criteria for entrance exam of MBA? Possibility to study entrance exam at Noida?
  16. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  17. When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it?
  18. BDS graduate can teach Biology in School?
5th February 2011, 07:55 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Entrance exam for admission in M.Pharm.? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

you must have done b pharma is necessary and atleast u have secured 50%marks .the bacheolors degree should be from recognised university .
6th February 2011, 04:00 PM
swati biswas

Default Re: Entrance exam for admission in M.Pharm.? Eligibility criteria for the exam?

Dear friend,
As you have already completed B. Pharm , for pursuing M.Pharm you need to appear GPAT(graduate pharmacy aptitude test) conducted by AICTE.

Eligibility: B.Pharm
online application forms opened : 17th January 2011
ends on:21st february 2011
last date of receipt of application form:28th february 2011
Date of GPAT:8th may 2011
result of GPAT:31st may 2011

so my dear friend make it fast and do fill in the form
hope you do well
best wishes
6th February 2011, 06:44 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Basic educational requirement for entrance exam of M.Pharm. is a B.Pharm. degree.
So you are eligible for the entrance.
Dates and admission procedures differ across the colleges and universities.
To give you a specific answer, please tell us which college do you seek admission in?
7th February 2011, 04:34 PM
manyas

heya frnd,,,,,,,

the entrance exam for M.Pharm will be held on 17th april 2011 and it will be held in Chennai...

also,,,some other universities providing M.Pharm courses have entrance exams like:

1.) Gitam University,Vishakhapatnam:
Eligibility: B.Pharm with minimum of 50% marks
Last date: 14.04.2011
Entrance test: 06.06.2011
You can download its application form from the website:
www.gitam.edu

2.) Bhartai Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune:
Last date: 04.07.2011
Entrance test: 10.07.2011

3.) Siksha O Anusandhan University:
Forms availabity: 10.01.2011
Entrance test: 14.05.2011
Eligibility: B.Pharm examination from any recognized University and the candidate
having valid GPAT score can apply.

Thank you......hope the information helps......

REgaRds:
ManYa SEtHi
^_^
7th February 2011, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Every year there will be entrance tests carried by various institutions as for admission in to M.Pharm courses. There are certain fixed criterions which candidates need to qualify as to be eligible for the exam. Candidates need to have bachelors in pharmacy. They must also have secured a score more than 60 % or above. NIPER is one of the most famous entrance test for masters in Pharmacy course.
14th March 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of entrance exm of mpharmacology ?
15th March 2011, 03:34 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,

Entrance Exam For M.Pharmacy = NIPER-JEE ( National Institute Of Pharmaceutical Education And Research NIPER Joint Entrance Examination )

Eligibility For M.Pharmacy Course are as follows: -

1. A candidate pass B.Pharm. degree examination with minimum 55 % aggregate marks from a recognized institute / university.

2. Age - 21 Years to 30 Years for General candidates, 21 Years to 33 Years for OBC candidates and 21 Years to 35 Years for SC / ST candidates.

3. Course Duration For M.Pharmacy Course in India = 2 (Two) years

4. Nationality - Indian

For more details & other information visit www.niper.gov.in

Good Luck & Good Wishes
9th July 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i have got 57%marks in my b.pharma.can i do m.pharma course
2nd March 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

IS their any concession for physcially handicpped students in m.phramacy and in neiper
7th March 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Iam studyng b.pharm final year...and i want to give GITAM PG exam for M.Pharm...can i give the exam....??or should i complete b.pharmacy...???
25th June 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

IAM A SIMPLY BSC STUDENT SO CAN I DO M PHARMA
16th December 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Is B. Sc.(Bio) can apply for M. Pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?