5th June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for entrance exam of MBA? Possibility to study entrance exam at Noida?

Hell,
I want to study MBA from a reputed and best rank holder college of India. So, want to appear in entrance exam for MBA at Noida. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  2. Which MBA entrance exam can I appear after scoring 80% in 3rd year? Eligibility criteria of all the entrance exams?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  4. Eligibility criteria for MBA entrance exam?
  5. Best coaching for IIT in Gurgaon, Dwarka and Delhi between FIITJEE and Narayana?
  6. How to apply for Pharma MBA entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for entrance exam?
  7. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  8. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  9. How can I crack the entrance exam to study MBA?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  11. Criteria for eligibility for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  13. Possibility to study M.Tech for MCA candidate? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Do I need to study CA to take up MBA course after B.Com in English Hons? Can I apply for MBA entrance exams like CAT after B.Com?
  18. Can I do MBA after doing T.Y.B.A? Which entrance exam to be answered?
22nd June 2016, 01:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for entrance exam of MBA? Possibility to study entrance exam at Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hell,
I want to study MBA from a reputed and best rank holder college of India. So, want to appear in entrance exam for MBA at Noida. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBA?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Final year candidates can apply for MBA entrance exam

List of the entrance exams are,

AIMA MAT – AIMA Management Aptitude Test

FSM – FORE School of Management

IGNOU OPENMAT – Indira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test

IIBF – Indian Institute of Banking & Finance

JIMS – Jagannath International Management School

MDI – Management Development Institute

NMAT – Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test

SPJIMR – S P Jain Institute of Management & Research

XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management

BIMTECH – Birla Institute of Management Technology

EMPI – Entrepreneurship & Management Process International Business

IIM CAT – Indian Institute of Management Common Admission Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?