5th July 2011, 10:31 AM
bhumakarthik

Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical College and how much rank is required?

sir to join aernotical colleg which entrance xams to be appear,how much rank shuld i get ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  2. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges? -- [New]
  3. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  6. How much rank is required in EAMCET to get into Aeronautical College?
  7. How to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?
  12. Information about aeronautics engineering and its features, benefits?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  14. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College for Aeronautical branch?
  15. How should I join Aeronautical engineering? What is the qualifications required?
  16. What is the minimum required rank to attain Aeronautical Engineering branch through Engineering Entrance Exams?
  17. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Aeronautical engineering admission after higher secondary education with 81%
28th December 2011, 01:58 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical College and how much rank is required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhumakarthik View Post
sir to join aernotical colleg which entrance xams to be appear,how much rank shuld i get ?
HI,
If you want to do Aeronautical Engineering then you have to qualify any one exam listed below:-
-AIEEE
-IIT-JEE
-ISAT
-STATE-CET
-BITSAT
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?