12th April 2010, 07:14 PM
T.Pallavi

How to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?

pls tell me information about aeronautical engneering and how join in the institute wat r the things required for qualifying into the college

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? Information about this?
  4. What is the qualification of aeronautical engineering course?
  5. List of colleges offering power engineering/electronics after B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  6. Which is having more career scope between Biology and Engineering?
  7. What is the qualification needed to join Aeronautical College in Gujara?
  8. How should I join Aeronautical engineering in airforce? What are the requirements to join Indian Air Force?
  9. Requirements to apply for Aeronautical Engineering in Sanjay Education College of Engineering in Dhule?
  10. Which college is the best to do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing diploma in Electronics and Communication from Bangalore?
  11. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  12. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering course in PSG college? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  14. Is Indian academy of aeronautical technology, Lucknow good for Aeronautical Engneering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Jobs and companies for aeronautical engineers?
  16. Required Qualification to join Aeronautical Engineering? How should I approach for this?
  17. What is the qualification for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Requirements to study BS(Aeronautical Engineering) in US? -- [New]
12th April 2010, 10:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?

dear friend
i would recommend MIT,Georgia Tech,
Stanford,Purdue,Cornell,Florida Tech,
also Embry Riddle aeronautical university,
The bachelor's degree is the educational starting
point for aerospace engineers. Mathematics and science
are what make up the majority of engineering knowledge.............

ok
all the best.........
13th April 2010, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?

Aeronautical Engineering also is a well known branch in India. The branch deals with anything and everything of Aerodynamics,Airplanes etc

Scope:

If your really interested in Aeronautical engineering then i think you should surely go for it. It has a really big scope in India and a very vast scope in outside countries.

Aerospace deals with design and manufacture of high technology system and requires a good mechanical aptitude. You need to be fully dedicated towards your work. You need to be physically fit too.

Specialization:

Aeronautical engineer specializes in structural design,control system and others

Course Duration

Its mostly 4 years BE/B Tech

After completion of your course you will be getting jobs in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,Various Airlines,Defense research,ISRO and many more

How to Join Aeronautical Engineering:

You need to first complete your +2 and then answer all india level entrance test called IIT JEE and AIEEE. These 2 exams are major ones to get you into prestigious institutes of Aeronautical Engineering. The best colleges are IITs so if you can get through this IIT JEE then it will be cherry or cake. But nevertheless AIEEE is not bad and its great after IITs

So Best of Luck for you career
13th April 2010, 12:38 AM
naj banu

hello,how do i get manipal university application form and what is the process for medical admission?
13th April 2010, 11:09 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can go for aeronautical engineering by giving IIT JEE exam.........just crack this exam with good marks and go for the IIT institute for aeronautical course.......

there are some private institute providing this course like :-
aeronautical engineering (delhi)
aeronautical engineering(WB)
13th April 2010, 11:20 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

first prepare yourself for AIEEE,IIT.....
there after choose branch aeronautical or mechanical(take mechanical only if aeronautical is not available)...
there after completing your course .....
then you will get good job......
i suggest you try in HAL(hindustan aeronautical limited ..
and you have also best opportunity in Europe...
this is very good field go for it.........
good luck
14th April 2010, 12:45 AM
dreamgirl

hi
visit
http://www.webindia123.com/career/options/eng/aero/intro.htm
14th April 2010, 01:49 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

for joining you should appear for the AIEEE and IIT JEE exam.............if you score well in this exam then you can choose the college providing aeronautical course of your choice......

there are some private institute providing this course..........so if you want to do it from some private college then tell me i will give you the names some some good colleges....
15th April 2010, 10:58 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

there are many ways to join aeronautical engineering in India,
you can join it through aieee or through different individual exams conducted by different universities
all the best
19th April 2010, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
for joining you should appear for the AIEEE and IIT JEE exam.............if you score well in this exam then you can choose the college providing aeronautical course of your choice......

there are some private institute providing this course..........so if you want to do it from some private college then tell me i will give you the names some some good colleges....
HI ,im shreyas , i 've just given 10th board exam , i wanna do aeronautical engineering but i dont wanna do IIT /AIEEE ,so can i have any other alternative except these two exams ? what shall i do after 10th .? plze help......

thnk u very muchhhh..........
2nd June 2010, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

where is the colleges?
11th June 2010, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

i have just completed my diploma on EXTC engg with 91 score so should opt for aerospace in india or
abroad. shall i need to give aiee or jee . is there any other alternative so i can get into aerospace engg
i m vry desperate for aerospace.
6th July 2010, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how to receive aeronautical form
12th July 2010, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

how to receive aeronautical form and what we have to do to to join in aeronautical engneering college? What are qualification requirements?
14th July 2010, 11:23 PM
drdo99
Banned

hi,
some of the colleges are:
Government EngineeringCollege, Modasa, Sabar Kantha.
MS University, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Vadodara.
SV Patel Institute of Technology, Valsad.
24th August 2010, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hi my dears .i.m from afghanistan i want to get admisson in mining engineering . I.m have just completed high school. I don.t know how 2 get admisson and where. What should i study 2 be ready for jee and iit .
Plzzzzz ......
Help me
17th September 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma on ECE. would you please tell me the way to join in aeronautical engineering ?
7th February 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Pallavi View Post
pls tell me information about aeronautical engneering and how join in the institute wat r the things required for qualifying into the college
i completed my intermediate 2years then what i have to do
20th May 2011, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

i am in third year extc engineering, i wish to do an m.s in aerospace in u.s
is it sensible to do so,i have taken up a wrong decision in choosing the current engg field,but still are there any hopes for getting a good m.s degree in aerospace?
25th May 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i would like to know the mark eligibility for joining marine engg .i have scored a total of 61% in 12 class (cbse) and 65% in physics,71% in chemistry ,43% in mathematics .
11th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, If i get plus 55 marks in AIEEE.... My all India rank is 263193.....Category-166308......& State rank....Overall_19975,Category_13213............ I am from Maharashtra State.So, Can i will get admission for Aeronautical Eng.......?
26th June 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications required for aeronautical engineering outside India after completing 12th in India ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?