15th April 2018, 02:59 AM
Yashika chawla

Is the entrance exam of Banasthali Vidyapeeth conducted in English for admission in 11th?

I want to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth. I have a little doubt that is, whether I have to attempts the entrance exam in English medium or not? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  2. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  3. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  4. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  5. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  6. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth a Hindi Medium School?
  7. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
  8. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth hindi medium or english medium?
  9. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  10. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Sc in Microbiology in Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  11. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  14. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  15. What is the fees and percentage required to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Class 11th
  16. Banasthali Vidyapeeth school follow which medium?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  18. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
23rd April 2018, 09:21 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the entrance exam of Banasthali Vidyapeeth conducted in English for admission in 11th?

No entrance examination is conducted by Bansthali Vidyapeeth for offering admissions in 11th standard. Admissions in 11th standard in Bansthali Vidyapeeth are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks. The medium of education offered for pursuing 11th standard in Bansthali Vidyapeeth is Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?