6th April 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Is the entrance exam compulsory for Aeronautical Engineering?

is entrance exam compulsory for aeronautical engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  2. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Required Qualification to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Require percentage in 12th class and competitive exam to get admission for this course?
  4. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to get a seat in Aeronautical Science Engineering College? What is the cutoff score? Is any entrance compulsory?
  7. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  10. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  11. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I Elements of Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  13. How to prepare for the entrance exams of engineering so as to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Any entrance exam for Aeronautical engineering in Ahmadabad?
  15. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  16. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  17. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering Semester-I-Maths 1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th June 2012, 07:23 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: Is the entrance exam compulsory for Aeronautical Engineering?

You can seek admission in the following colleges for aeronauticla engineering without the entrance exam:-
1)HAL-Pravara aviation institute,nashik
2)P.M. College of Engineering (PMCE) - Sonepat (Approved by AICTE)
3)M.V.J. College of Engineering, Bangalore
4)Pune Institute of Aeronautics & Computer Sciences, Pune
5)Center for Civil Aviation Training (CCAT), Delhi
6)Manav Rachna International University- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Faridabad
7)Priyadarshini College of Engineering- Nagpur, Nagpur
8)Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology (IIAEIT), Pune
9)AVR Educational Foundation (Guidance and Distance Learning Resource Centre), Lucknow, Lucknow
10)Sathyabama University -Chennai
11)Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT), Coimbatore
12)Ahmedabad Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology (AIAEIT), Ahmedabad
13)Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, Chennai
14)Skiltek Group of Institutions, Kochi
15)Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Chenna
16)Hindustan Academy Bangalore, Bangalore
17)Academy for Aeronautics and Computer Science, Pune
18)Hindustan University, Chennai
19)Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
20)Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?