1st June 2018, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam in compulsory to write in order to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after 12th board exam?

I want to make my career in B.Sc Agriculture but I have no idea about it. So, will you please tell me that is NEET entrance essential for B.Sc Agriculture or which type of entrance is necessary? Or, after 12 exam am I eligible to get direct admission any of colleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether appearing for NEET entrance exam is necessity for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  3. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  4. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  7. In 12th which subjects are compulsory for taking admission for BSc Agriculture
  8. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka for 12th PCMB candidate?
  10. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  11. Entrance exams for admission in any government college of Rajasthan for B.Sc(Agriculture) course?
  12. Which entrance exam I need to write for admission in B.Sc Agriculture?
  13. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  14. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  15. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  17. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. How much marks are required in 12th board exam to get admission in CCS University Hisar for BSc Agriculture?
3rd June 2018, 11:43 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which entrance exam in compulsory to write in order to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after 12th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to make my career in B.Sc Agriculture but I have no idea about it. So, will you please tell me that is NEET entrance essential for B.Sc Agriculture or which type of entrance is necessary? Or, after 12 exam am I eligible to get direct admission any of colleges offering this course?
You can get direct admission for B.Sc. Agriculture course in many colleges. They may conduct a separate entrance exam for admission whose syllabus will be based on 12th standard. Some colleges even admit candidates on the basis of 10+2 marks.
4th June 2018, 04:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam in compulsory to write in order to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture after 12th board exam?

B.Sc. ( Bachelor of Science ) in Agriculture is an undergraduate degree course with a good career scope in country like India which is agro based.

Further, the minimum education required for pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course is a higher secondary school degree wiith Physics, Chemistry or Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture as main subjects with at least 50% marks ( or 45% marks in case of some colleges ) from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examinations which you need to qualify for admission in good agriculture colleges to pursue B.Sc. in Agri. degree course then for the same you need to qualify AIEEA-UG held by ICAR or State CETs ( Common Entrance Test ) held by concerned by state board. Further, there is no requirement of appearing in NEET for getting admissions in B.Sc in Agriculture degree course.

For more details and updates regarding AIEEA-UG, you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in where as for details regarding different State CETs you can refer to their respective official links.
19th December 2018, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams for bsc agriculture and when we apply for this exam
17th September 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i am mpc student .i want to study bsc agriculture coarse in guntur district what entrance xam i have to write to get admission in bsc agriculture clg.?and is icar xam is compulsory to join in that coarse?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?