2nd January 2012, 11:02 AM
darlaswathi

Which entrance exam do I need to clear for PhD in USA after completing M.Tech in software engineering?

Hi,
I had done my M.Tech in software engineering.Now i want to apply for ph.d in USA.Can any one plese tell me which entrance exam i have to clear to do ph.d in US.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in USA for Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year candidate? Can I get talent based scholarship to study?
  2. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Is it beneficial to do M.Tech(Software Engineering) for BS Mechanical graduate of USA? -- [New]
  4. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  5. Entrance exams available to study PhD in USA for MBA candidate?
  6. Which is better between Ph.D and M.Tech after completing MCA, M.Phil -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which entrance test do I have to clear to get into a college in US for Ph.D Genetics course?
  8. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  9. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
  10. What are the jobs after M.Tech in software engineering?
  11. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  12. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  14. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  15. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  16. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  17. Does software engineers get higher salary in USA compared to genetic engineers?
  18. How much GATE Scholarship is provided through MHRD?
12th July 2014, 03:06 PM
REKHASUCHITH

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to clear for PhD in USA after completing M.Tech in software engineering?

Hi,i have done msc in medical lab technology,please guide me how can i do Phd at US?What all exams i need to clear and how can i apply for it there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?