17th March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

is there any entrance exam before joining AERONAUTICAL ENGENEERING
please reply
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  2. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  3. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  4. How can I join computer's after completing 12th commerce?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. List of entrance exams to get admission in best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  7. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance tests and their syllabus for admission in Aeronautical Engineering after XIIth ?
  11. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Chances of B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering after polytechnic in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  15. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Colleges for Diploma in aeronautics? Name of colleges and their entry procedure?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
18th March 2011, 02:48 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Hiiiiii,

Aeronautical Engineering is a branch / stream of B.E. or B.Tech.

And

Entrance exam for B.E. or B.Tech. is AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam) or State PET (Pre Engineering Test).

Best of Luck
26th January 2012, 09:04 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please reply
thanks
HI,
Aeronautical engineering is one of the demanding field in India.
It scope of this field is increasing day by day.

For admissions in top college you have to qualify the exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> State-C.E.T
> I.S.A.T
etc

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST!
29th January 2012, 06:23 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please reply
thanks
HI,
Yes you have to qualify the entrance exam for joining the top aeronautical engineering college.
Some exam are:-
A.I.E.E.E
I.I.T-J.E.E
E.M.C.E.T
I.S.A.T.E
etc

Aeronautical engineering is among the top branch in the engineering field.
So that the cutoff is very high so work hard...

good luck!
11th August 2012, 03:02 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Yes, of course there are...

You have to clear one of the exams listed below to get admission in this course of Aeronautical Engineering:

1. IITJEE

2. AIEEE

3. EMCET

4. ISATE

If you want to join IIT colleges then you should go for IITJEE entrance exam.

Well, Aeronautical Engineering has good scope or we can say it's the best stream to go for. If you have interest in it then you must go for this.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?