8th September 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam will be useful for joining in BITS University for Automobile Course?

Which entrance exam will be useful for joining in BITS university for automobile course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  2. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  3. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Automobile Engineering 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare? -- [New]
  5. List of the colleges that I can take up without appearing for GATE ?
  6. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  8. BITS M.Pharmacy Entrance exam syllabus, admission procedure and dates?
  9. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  10. What is the minimum salary of automobile engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study Neurology/Genetic engineering/Dermatology? I am a 12th standard student
  12. Is there any entrance exam for joining M.Phil course in University of Madras? When is the college opening and how can I apply for the course?
  13. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Science in India? Detailed information about entrance exam?
  15. Where to download BITS entrance question paper?
  16. How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?
  17. Where to get study material for Entrance Exam for M.Tech course of BITS?
  18. Entrance exams held of 2nd and 3rd semester?
8th December 2017, 11:33 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Which entrance exam will be useful for joining in BITS University for Automobile Course?

You should write BITSAT exam to get admission in BITS university for undergraduate course i.e., B.Tech automobile engineering. If you want to get admission in M.Tech then you must pass GATE exam.

The eligibility for B.Tech is
1. All the candidates must complete 12th with maths, physics and chemistry course from a recognized board.
2. The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 25 years.
3. All the candidates must have 60% marks as minimum.
10th December 2017, 04:23 PM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: Which entrance exam will be useful for joining in BITS University for Automobile Course?

BITSAT is the entrance exam for admission to Automobile Engineering after qualifying the class 12th.

BITSAT Eligibility
- You must have passed 12th class with at least 75% aggregate and 60% separately in each of three subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognized institute.
- You must have passed 12th class in the year of 2017 or appearing exam in 2018 to appear BITSAT 2018.
- You must have proficiency in English.

BITSAT Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 150
- Total Marks : 450
- Each correct answer will fetch 3 marks. Negative marking of -1 mark for each incorrect answer.

- Physics : 40 Q
- Chemistry : 40 Q
- English Proficiency : 15 Q
- Logical Reasoning : 10 Q
- Mathematics : 45 Q
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?