10th June 2018, 02:41 AM
Kumari Harshika

Entrance exams available to study BEd for Political Science graduate?

Hello friends, I have completed my BA with Political Science Honours course. I want to do BEd now. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission BEd course. Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BEd in All Bengal Teachers Training College for Political Science graduate? -- [New]
  2. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  5. Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  6. List of courses to study in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  7. MCom or BEd, which is better to study for Accountancy graduate?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?
  9. Eligibility to study distance BEd(Computer Science) for BE(CSE) graduate?
  10. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  11. List of colleges offering BEd(Political Science) in Kolkata
  12. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  14. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  15. What is the pattern of Political Science entrance exam for PG?
  16. How to prepare for the entrance examination of AB in Political Science?
  17. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  18. Which subject should I choose to study BEd to become a Social Science Teacher being an English postgraduate through distance mode and Psychology and Economics graduate?
11th June 2018, 01:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BEd for Political Science graduate?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and it is two year course. It is two year duration course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible to get admission.
11th June 2018, 09:32 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BEd for Political Science graduate?

To get admission in B.Ed with any specialization in any university, you have to write for entrance examination. Without entrance examination, you cannot get admission in B.Ed course.

So, every different university conduct their own entrance examination for B.Ed course admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?