14th March 2016, 04:03 PM
Juvet

How to prepare for the entrance examination of AB in Political Science?

I am a High School graduate.. I want to take an AB in Political Science Program as the preparatory course to Law Degree, i just want to ask if how am i going to prepare for the entrance examination .. what's the first thing to do ? Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  4. Syllabus of Political Science subject for BPSC examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for IAS examination? I am a student of PCB
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing PH.D in political science?
  7. MA political science entrance exam syllabus and previous question papers
  8. Is there any scope of Political Science in NET examination?
  9. How can I prepare for NET and which books are the best for NET exam Political Science or Reasoning?
  10. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  11. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing MA in Political Science?
  12. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET? Political Science books for preparation?
  13. Tips and advices to pursue M.A with Political Science?
  14. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  15. When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?
  16. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  17. Instructions to prepare for IAS entrance exam?
  18. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th March 2016, 10:15 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance examination of AB in Political Science?

Political Science is one of the most Interesting subject. And have very important role in any entrance exam related to LAW. You are planning to go for degree course in LAW , Then you will have to apply for CLAT entrance exam. On the basis of CLAT rank you can get admission in top LAW institutions of India. Some of the reputed Law college in India are :

-Faculty of Law of University, Delhi
-The University Law College, Maharashtra
-Amity Law School, Noida
-Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore
-Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
-Indian Law Society
-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
-New Law Academy
-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
-Delhi Faculty of Law

But to prepare for the entrance exam you should know the complete syllabus of Political Science. I have attached the syllabus of Political Science which you can download and can get complete Idea about the syllabus.

You can do following activity to do preparations for the entrance exam of LAW :

1- Read as per syllabus only.
2- Try to remember each & every terms used in Political science.
3- Revise in proper manner to cover whole syllabus on time.
4- Practice using sample paper and try to remember those all important questions.
5- Also take care of your health to maintain your continuity.
6- If you are facing any problem in understanding any topic then try to consult your friend or teacher who have knowledge in depth.

Also you can click the link
http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/csp2010/syll-main_pol/pol.htm

Here you will find the complete syllabus of political science which has been approved by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) itself.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Political_science Syllabus.pdf(85.8 KB, 324 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?