10th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

I want to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from Indian Aeronautical Engineering colleges. Please send me entrance exams available for it with syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  2. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?
  3. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  4. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
  5. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  6. Entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in any Government college in India?
  7. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Chhattisgarh? -- [New]
  9. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  13. List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams with syllabus? Is there any major entrance exam for it?
  14. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Short term course in Aeronautical engineering after completing B.E? What are the entrance exams to study in abroad?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma students to get entry into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
14th November 2017, 05:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams with syllabus to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?

You are eligible to apply for diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course After completion of your 10th standard examination.

The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination, most of the states in India conduct entrance tests for admission to the Diploma course such as Karnataka POLYCET, Maharashtra POLYCET, Delhi CET, Punjab JET etc.

List of best institute for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering:-
1. Acharya Ploytechnic, Bangalore Karnataka
2. Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science, Delhi
3. Ch. Shivaji Maharaj college of Aviation Technology, Maharashtra
4. Bhubaneswar Engineering College, Bhubaneswar.

Diploma entrance test syllabus:-
1. English
2. Mental ability
3. Mathematics
4. Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?