26th August 2011, 10:58 PM
dreamer.ojs

How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?

i have got 55% in pcm from chhattisgarh board....and i want aeronautical and
aerospace college
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course with aeronautical and aerospace engineering stream? I have done 12th with 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board
  2. How to join Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering after scoring 54% marks in PCM from Delhi board
  3. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  4. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  6. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  7. How may I join M.Tech program in Aeronautical engineering after completing BE in mechanical engineering?
  8. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  9. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  10. How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE
  11. How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  14. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring 62 marks in JEE?
  16. How to become an astronaut?
  17. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  18. How to join NASA after 12th?
15th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?

It doesn't really matter how much percentage you have got in your intermediate nor the board from which you have completed your 12th.
See, for the aeronautical engineering you can either do it from the IIT's but for that you have to crack the JEE exam. Also, there are many private institutions and colleges which conduct their own entrance exam through which also, you can pursue this engineering.

Below i have provided a list of such colleges. Some take
- their own entrance exam and
- some through AIEEE

> Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore
> School of Aeronautics, Palam, New Delhi
> Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
> Pune Institute for Aeronautics & Computer Science (PIACS)
> Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Studies
> Universal College of Engineering & Research.
> Samarth Engineering College.
> Government College of Engineering - Pune.
> Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?