20th May 2011, 10:49 PM
rkishore001

Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?

After b.sc computerscience ,i want to pursue mca in best institution ..wat r t entrance exams i have to overcome?give tat details..thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
  2. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  3. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. Where can I get a seat after scoring 7000 rank in PGCET in Pharmacy stream in Hyderabad?
  6. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do PG in MCA after doing BSc computer science
  8. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  9. List of entrance exams to study MCA in India for B.Sc(Computer Science) final year candidate? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for Kerala MCA entrance exam after doing BSc computer science
  11. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  12. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  13. Can I do MCA or MBA after studying BSc computer science
  14. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?
  17. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  18. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher?
21st May 2011, 06:53 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?

Most of the MCA entrance exam date has been over but still some are remaining you can apply in them
University – last date to apply - fees
Annamalai University - Friday, June 10, 2011 - SC/ST-Rs.500/-,Others-Rs.750/-
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association – KMAT 2011 - Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 500/-
Manipal University - Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Rs.500/-
Thapar University - Monday, May 23, 2011 - Rs.1550/-
VIT University - Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Rs.900/-
OLET (MCA) Haryana – Mid of June 2011 – Rs. 500/-
21st May 2011, 07:52 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?

Hi friend,

After BSC computer science you need a write one of the entrance exams

in TANCET and CAT to join MCA.

TANCET exam is for joining MCA only and CAT exam is for joining one of

the MBA or MCA.
21st May 2011, 07:56 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I have to write to get into MCA course after BSc Computer Science?

AIMCET 2011 MCA

All India MCA Common Entrance Test has been recognized with some of the highest esteemed because of the high standard as well as the level of transparency involved. The Test is conducted for candidates who are seeking to undertake admission in the IIT for the course of Computer Application at the post graduate level. The examination has been deemed as the most reputed entrance exam held for undertaking admission in the PG based degree for the course of Computer Application.

Eligibility:

1. The candidate must be of Indian nationality.

2. The candidate must also have passed class 12th examination in any stream with mathematics as a main subject.

3. The candidate should also be a graduate with at least 3 year degree.

4. The candidate appearing for the final year examination can also apply for MCA examination.
21st May 2011, 08:10 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

The following is the attachment which shows you the list of entrance

exams based on universities.

Thank you
21st May 2011, 08:46 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

The following attachment shows you the names of all the entrance exams

for MCA and the names of the university which conducts it all over india.

Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: docx MCA Entrance Exams in India.docx(13.7 KB, 98 views)
15th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

which books we have to study for entance exam?
13th August 2011, 09:35 AM
DN358
Banned

Most of the MCA entrance exam date has been over but still some are remaining you can apply in them
University – last date to apply - fees
Annamalai University - Friday, June 10, 2011 - SC/ST-Rs.500/-,Others-Rs.750/-
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association – KMAT 2011 - Saturday, July 16, 2011 - 500/-
Manipal University - Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Rs.500/-
Thapar University - Monday, May 23, 2011 - Rs.1550/-
VIT University - Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Rs.900/-
OLET (MCA) Haryana – Mid of June 2011 – Rs. 500/-
28th August 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i join for m.c.a after bsc.chemistry(maths as complimentary)??
3rd September 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am wanting to do Part time MCA along with my job,so is there any entrance exam for the same? If so what is the procedure to go about it?Kindly do reply.
11th October 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doin BCA 2nd year and I am wanting to join MCA after completing my degree.I am having a confusion whether I have to write any entrance exams for the above said purpose if so I am intending to join in Kerala as I am a keralite .So kindly reply me sir .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?