23rd January 2011, 07:44 PM

How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?

Hello sir,
M doin B.C.A. & it'll b completed in April2011.
I wanna 2 know that how 2 prepare Indian army entrance exams?
I have also done NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade.

27th January 2011, 11:44 PM
amahajan

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?

Hello Dear
You have to appear for UPSC exam to enter in the Indain army after your graduation. And therefore you have to prepare for the UPSC exam.
For more details visit the following link

http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx?MnId=UJmqZRCg5p8=&ParentID=LwoZ AzlgsAg=
31st January 2011, 10:43 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for Indian Army entrance exam after BCA (completing in April 2011) and NCC 'C' certificate in 'A' grade?

You can appear for CDS ,it will be easy for you because 10% seats are reserved for NCC 'C' certificate holders.
16th June 2013, 12:41 AM
Paliyal79

BCA is a graduate degree and hence you can apply for the CDS which is conducted by UPSC for the defence.
You can apply for CDS and if you have NCC 'C' certificate,then can Go direct for the SSB i.e. Interview.
Hi 10% seats are reserved for NCC holders.
GOOD LUCK
23rd May 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am trying for technical entry for indian army so what study material should I follow
26th August 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. as i am studying bca final year and i did 'c' certificate in ncc. i would like to become a ano, what i want to do sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?