25th July 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study MBBS without clearing Medical entrance exams?

My aim is to do MBBS. But I am worried about the Medical entrance exams. I don't know if I am unable to crack entrance exams then what can I do? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Being an NIOS student can I appear in Medical entrance exams to study MBBS in best colleges?
  2. Can I complete my MBBS studies after clearing IAS examination?
  3. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?
  4. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS?
  5. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  6. Which field should I choose after passing 12th
  7. How to become a Doctor after doing BSc with Biology and MSc with Chemistry?
  8. Cutoff marks required in AIIMS Medical entrance exam to study MBBS?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  10. Scholarships available to study MBBS in India? How to do MBBS from outside Maharashtra Medical Colleges? Which exams should I appear?
  11. How should i prepare for medical entrance exams keeping track of various subjects and study hours?
  12. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  13. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Entrance exams available to study MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi?
  15. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Which is better profession to choose between IT or Medical? -- [New]
  17. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  18. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt.
26th July 2016, 02:06 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MBBS without clearing Medical entrance exams?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year undergraduate course.

It is tough to get the admission in the course without qualifying in the entrance examination as most of university or colleges offers admission for candidates only after qualifying in entrance examination. Even the admission in private institution is also offered through entrance examination.

So, you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for the admission in course and only after qualifying eligible for admission.

If you will work hard and prepare for examination with determination you will definitely qualify in entrance examination.
26th July 2016, 03:43 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study MBBS without clearing Medical entrance exams?

I am sorry to say that without clearing entrance examination, you cannot get admission in MBBS course as clearing the entrance examination is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission in any recognized Institute to pursue MBBS course.

Therefore, I suggest you to appear and clear the examination in order to study MBBS further.
26th July 2016, 11:54 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. If you will get determined to appear and qualify in entrance examination you will definitely qualify in entrance examination for admission in medical courses.

The examination paper contains questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology in some of entrance examination there are also questions from Current Affairs.

First and foremost requirement to qualify in examination is to cover up all the topics of NCERT books of 11TH and 12TH std and its numerical and solved example.

Some of entrance examination to get admission in MBBS course is :-

NEET.

AIIMS.
9th December 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 2014 passed out with 72% in aggregate and 95% in biology.But l am unable to qualify in joint entrance for MBBS for two times. I have a determination to study MBBS because this is my aim ,so please tell me what shall I do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?