23rd November 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams are there to take admission in master of Dental Sciences after passing BDS course? When will the statewise exam start?

which entrance exams are there for to take admission in master of dental sciences after passing bds course ? and what are the lists of the exam ?when we should started to apply? where are all the center for givin exam? when will the statewise exams are starting?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  2. How to get scholarship for doing master in dental surgery course from USA?
  3. Is the admission in BDS dental course through AIPMT or is it done separately?
  4. How much percentage I need for Dentist?
  5. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Entrance exams for allied medical science 10+2 under govt. of india or different state govt. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best college for Maxillofacial Surgery in India?
  8. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  9. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Punjab PMT? I belong to Haryana
  11. Details about All India entrance test for dental post graduation? Exam schedule, eligibility, syllabus and fee schedule of common entrance exams for PG in dental? -- [New]
  12. BDS after Dental Hygienist ( 10+2 ) two year certificate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  14. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  15. How can I make my career in MBA? What's the future prospective for the same?
  16. Qualification required to do M.Phil or PhD? Which subjects are included in these degrees?
  17. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
24th September 2016, 10:44 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exams are there to take admission in master of Dental Sciences after passing BDS course? When will the statewise exam start?

Candidates who have passed bachelor's degree in dental are eligible to apply for MDS entrance exam. Generally, Statewise online application of MDS entrance starts from month of october/november every year. Entrance Exam is conducted in the month of December/January.

List of MDS Entrance Exams
- All India PG Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE)
- Banaras Hindu University MDS Entrance Exam
- SRM University MDS Entrance Exam
- Kerala University MDS Entrance Exam
- Annamalai University MDS Entrance Exam
- Vinayaka Mission University MDS Entrance Exam
- Delhi University MDS Entrance Exam
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science MDS Entrance Exam
- Calicut University MDS Entrance Exam
- Manipal University MDS Entrance Exam
- West Bengal Health Science MDS Entrance Exam
- Bangalore University MDS Entrance Exam
- Maharastra University MDS Entrance Exam

AIPGDEE Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 800
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- For each correct response , 4 marks will be allotted & 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.

Entrance Exam Tentative Dates
- Registration Starts From : October , 2016
- Last Date of Registration : November , 2016
- Entrance Exam : December , 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?